Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 11 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Team 11 Meeting [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Report to the training grounds to meet your new sensei and team.

OOC - @H09le$$soUL @GajeelRedfox13 @skryi

I'll post 4th.

Last edited by Shimura on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Ketsueki walks onto the training field and looks around the area, "Looks like I'm the first one here," he says as he takes a seat in the shade of a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Akatsuki Walks to the training grounds and looks around, hopping every so often to see the training grounds from an average heights view. slinging into a corner after reaching there for a while. then walks over to Kitsueki and leans on the tree, looking at him and smiles without speaking.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:03 am

Kira hopes out of bed remembering today is the day she meets her team. quickly getting dressed she runs to the training grounds.
When she get's to the training ground she walks over to her two teammates and says "Aw I'm the last one here"
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:46 am

As the genin gather around the training fields they see a man sitting by a tree slumped over. He looks so peaceful lying asleep there clutching a book closed shut with a finger still marking the page he was probably reading.
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:04 am

Akatsuki whispers to Ketsueki "Go wake up that man, he might be hurt" then turns to see Kira and imminently curls into a ball and mumbles to himself incoherently.
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

Ketsueki walks over to the man and crouches over and stares at him. He then reaches out to shake his arm, "Are you hurt, do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:16 am

Kira looks from Akatsuki to Ketsueki who is shaking a random man. "well if he is hurt you don't wanna shake him." Kira explains as she walks over to Ketsueki and stands behind him.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Quote :
Ketsueki walks over to the man and crouches over and stares at him. He then reaches out to shake his arm, "Are you hurt, do you need anything?"

The man slowly rolls his head up opening his eyes. "Hmmmmmm...Ohhhhhhhh."

He reaches for a cigarette and let's one hang from his lip as he pulls out a lighter, "Oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi"

He mumbles, "You must be my new recruits..." He blows a puff smoke.

He sits there leaned back against the tree closing his eyes. "Anytime now, introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Akatsuki looks up from his ball and stands back up, staring at the man "Next time stay up and don't look limp...." shaking a little as he speaks up and gripping the side of a tree as if he fears if he will be blown away soon.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Kira takes step back and puts one hand on her chest and raise the other in the air "I am kira, But my friends call me Icy." she bows and then continues "I enjoy fighting my goal be the strong ninja and protect the leaf village"
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:08 pm

Ketsueki stands up "I am Ketsueki Aburame, I enjoy fighting to become stronger so that I can become Hokage someday."
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Quote :
so that I can become Hokage someday."

The man lying down sits up again with a confused look on his face..."Hmmm."

"I apologize...I fell asleep again." He rubs his face.

"Lets get on with it." The man says as he forms a few seals and slams the ground with his palm.

You see summoning seals form along the ground before a poof of smoke fills the air and makes its way toward your faces. A German Shepard appears before you. He has smoke colored fur and white padded paws. He is wearing and eye patch and has a scar that runs across his face. The dog has a cigarette in his mouth as well.

The dog sighs at the sight of the man, "You got a light?"

The man lights the cigarette for his dog as he tells you all, "This here is Hermes......we're going to have a little excercise today so I hope your all ready."

"This drill has a 66% failure rate...you must catch Hermes...you may begin."
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:21 am

Aka rolls his eyes and looks at the dog, whistling to the dog "Come here boy, If you come i'll buy you all the treats you want"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:25 pm

While Akatsuki attempts call the dog over to him, Icy in an attempt to catch him off guard pounces at him attempting to capture him.
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Ketsueki is going to drop a few of his bugs on Icy so they can jump over to the dog while he is poncing towards it.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Hermes side steps Yuki, "That was pitiful...bark bark bark bark."
He blows his cigarette smoke in her face that blow the bugs away.

The man chuckles, "That laugh is so dumb."

Hermes - "Shut up brat....."
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Aka pats his thigh and keeps calling out the dog "Come on Hermes, just let us pet you and you can go back to smoking in peace okay?" a hand behind his back creating a Bone Kunai.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Icy rolls over and Looks at Both her teammates "you know, you could try moving I'm pretty sure he's not just gonna come to you" as she pushes herself up from off the ground and begins to run up the tree and sign for her ice clone jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:26 am

Hermes dashes past the trio and runs into the open field. He takes a big breath of air before expelling a jet stream of ash at the students. "Come and get me"
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:50 am

Aka looks at Icy and groans "Don't be a meanie..." and begins to walk towards the village to look for a food stall to get a delicious smelling meat
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:20 pm

The sensei looks up from his book to check on his rookies. He eyes the red haired boy leaving the training grounds. ~I guess he didn't wanna be a ninja~
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Once Icy's clone is summoned she sends it after the dog who's in the open field now and she crouches on on the tree as if getting ready to jump.
~stupid dog making me fall I'm going to catch him~
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:32 pm

The clone charges after Hermes wildly through the cloud of smoke!

The hound is intrigued by the tactic of taking him on by herself. As the clone makes its way toward him he turns his body around and kicks it with his hind legs. The clone poofs into a ball of smoke.

He waits for the others to make their attempt at catching him.
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:39 am

Ketsueki jumps into the nearby forest and hides in a large tree and activates his Insect Jamming Technique which makes bugs crawl al over the training ground. He then begins to wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 11 Meeting [Complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next