Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 7 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Team 7 Meeting [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Mountain enviornment shrouded with white clouds. You are meeting your sensei today. You have been selected to work under the Raikages' younger brother. https://narutofun.forumotion.com/t29-shio-inuzuka

OOC - @reptilian @mujin @Kotetsu Sakkaku
Please post your arrival.

Last edited by Shimura on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Akuchi had ran from the Ramen stand and the whole way he did not look back too see if Kaede has been keeping up or just decided too walk, upon arriving Akuchi would be covered in sweat due too the weight of his bands he was getting tired quicker and would have too get used too it. He was the first one here so he would catch his breathe and begin looking around for others.
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:24 pm

The dark skinned boy watched in awe as his new friend ran off 'damn, that kid can't stay still can he?'
Kaede arrived a few minutes later after jogging across the village to where he would reunite with Akuchi as they meet their sensei and the third member of the team.
"You're pretty fast." he says chuckling at the tired looking boy.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:18 pm

The day was here, the day team seven was designated to meet their new sensei. They were ordered go and find him close to the training grounds, where the terrain becomes more rocky and mountainous. It was an average day in the land of lightning, as the clouds loomed overhead, and slightly restricted the sun from showing its full glory. Yet only a few glimpses of the light could break through the clouds and canopy of the trees in the area, barely enough to illuminate the area.

Ko'Oni was adorned in his usual garbs. Which consisted of a simple light gray gi, hands and arms hidden by his sleeves, and his Kumo ninja headband as a belt. He was slightly excited as he headed in the appropriate direction,  being that he would have a sensei and be able to get even stronger. Although he somewhat dislikes having to be placed on a team. Reason being is that he would rather rely on his own power and abilities rather than others. You could also say it was hard for him to make friends due to the fact of his Clan being labeled bloodthirsty for battle. Which causes most people to feel uneasy around him.

Upon growing closer to the designated location, Ko could make out two other young shinobi. Two that he doesn't recall. Maybe this is the two members of my team. He pondered to himself as he nonchalantly strolled closer. Upon being in earshot of an average speaking tone, Kotetsu stops and faces the two boys before speaking, "Hello, my name is Ko'Oni Kaguya, member of team 7. After finishing his introduction he greeted the two with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Off in the distance the trio could hear the sound of foot stomps. Shio had been running late as usual.

"Last to arrive! Wow you guys sure did get here quickly...."

The boys turn to be greeted by their new sensei and his ninja hound companion.

"My name is Shio Inuzuka and this Roxas, say hello boy!" Roxas greets you all with an aggressive bark.

"As some of you may know my older sister is Tenma Inuzuka...The Raikage. I'm next in line, yeah so you should all be honored to have me be your sensei!!!" He gives off a shallow laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Akuchi would laugh once Kaede showed up, then take a little more time too catch his breathe until another member showed up the last one before there sensei. Upon him entering the area Akuchi noticed he was not as happy as the other two but he did not mind, he could make freinds with anyone and Akuchi would hug Ko'Oni "Sup man name is Akuchi Oni."

Akuchi would tilt his head upon hearing there sensei approach he was excited too meet the kages brother and once he was in full view Akuchi felt happy with his team before lettting his eye's fall on Roxas as he let out the aggressive bark, Akuchi would let out a playful one of his own before tackling the animal in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:39 pm

"Nice to meet you, Ko-oni" Kaede says with a hesitant bow as if he wasn't sure if he should or not.
Hearing the man who was to be his sensei Kaede turned.
"Nice to meet you Shio-sensei" followed by a respectful nod to Roxas
"And you as-" he was cut off as he watched the dog being tackled by his new friend. At first he stands stunned before stifling a laugh.

"I'm Kaede Mori, puppet master." he indicates to the pile of bandages on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:32 pm

He was caught off guard and slightly annoyed when one of the shinobi, who referred to himself as Akuchi Oni, hugged him. To the point that his body's first response was to defend itself with a spike protruding from his own shoulder, but Ko'Oni quickly put that notion behind him. Since realizing that the two of them was his new squadmates.

In that moment a set of footsteps could be heard coming in the general direction, naturally intriguing Ko. So he turned to look and found that it was another shinobi from the Cloud Village. One jounin actually pretty well known around town fof being the Raikage's little brother. Although Ko'Oni has never got to meet him in person, he has heard many good things of both and the inuzuka Clan. So the young boy quickly turned to Shio and once again introduced himself, along with another slight bow. "It's a pleasure to me you. My name is Ko'OniKaguya" After introductions he seemed to be eyeing Shio's Ninja hound as Akuchi attempted to tackle it.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 pm

The hound is firmly rooted to the ground much to the surprise of Akuchi who is easily swung off.

Shio laughs at the boy for a moment before realizing he must conduct himself professionally. He isn't much older than the rest of you being 17 years old. Quite a rarity among sensei.

"Ahaha err, uhmhm...Yes! You should find yourselves quite honored to be my students! I don't normally take on Genin, I was a frontliner in The Great War...but since the treaty my sister has assigned me this job."

"Anyways! I want all of you to work together as a team from this day foward..."

"Me and Roxas have been a team since we were put into this world, and have fought for many years side by side...so take it from us, you won't survive out there unless you rely on one another."

"We're going to do an excercise...I read it in a book last night! I want you all to take turns closing your eyes, falling backwards, and catching one another...Trust Falls!"

"One at a time, each of you take turns and do this excercise! Your new sensei commands it!"

"Don't worry about showing me how strong you are, me and Roxas will always protect you! Ahahaha!" He laughs arrogantly
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:55 pm

Akuchi would get up quickly the hound roxas was surprisingly sturdy and as Akuchi dusted himself off he would walk back toward the others and listen too their sensei Shio, he wanted them too do a trust exercise and Akuchi had no problem with it. He would place both of his hands at his hips then look toward Kaede then then Ko'Oni, "You guy's can trust me the ground is pretty soft."

Akuchi would let out a small chuckle before getting ready too catch the two in fact he got ready as if it was a fight starting his senses going too work in a attempt too try and catch anything.
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:08 am

"O-okay?" Kaede walks over to the blonde and gets into position
"Like this? Wait." he takes Phooka of his back resting it on the ground before returning to his position.
"Ready." and he falls back.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:13 pm

~These morons~ Shio let's out a dissapointed sigh...

As Kaede falls backward Shio grabs his shirt and pulls him foward.

"Are you being serious right now? Are you trying to make a fool out of me like this is some kind of joke?"

"What kind of trust fall is that? Akuchi...trek down the mountain and find a good spot off the edge of this cliff here I'd say...no further than 100 yards down."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Ko'Oni didn't seem to eager about the idea, although he didn't want to disappoint his new sensei on his first day. So reluctantly he agreed to do as he told and made his closer to the other two shinobi. Upon the start of the exercise, Ko realized that the young boy named Kaede decided he would go first. Being that he was the first to speak up. Although as the genin began to fall, their new sensei latched onto his shirt, hoisting him back to his feet.

Upon hearing the new explanation of the exercise, Ko'Oni nodded his head before speaking, "Alright sir, but how will this help us?" Reason he said this was because he seen no reason in the activity since it didn't physically make them stronger, but instead taught them basic trust. Even though he spoke the truth on his mind, the adolescent shinobi quickly regretted his action. He was taught that it was disrespectful to question his master.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Shio's face turned bright red, his eyes lit with fire as he turned to meet Ko'Oni. One eye was twitching slightly.

He snaps "I TOLD YOU I READ IT IN A BOOK!"

He regains his self control. ~Jeez Tenma...Why did you make me do this...Why am I stuck in charge of these brats, they aren't much younger than me!~

~Maybe this trust fall thing was a bad idea...NO!~

He turns away from you all for a moment as he hunches over plotting...his eyes shine as he pounds his fist into the palm of his other hand as if he has something figured out.

~Don't let them outsmart you Shio! Maybe they will learn something out of this if you just force it on them. If they die it will be their own fault!!!~

He turns back around facing you all, "Erhm! Uhh, this excercise will establish a bond of trust that will become unbreakable! When this excercise is complete you will be born again as a comrade of the Cloud Village!" He wipes his nose back and forth with his index finger.

"You can trust me! For I am after all the hero and savior of the Cloud!" Roxas lets' out a proud howl as Shio strikes a pose.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Akuchi would look around for a moment before doing as he was told and walking down too the edge of the cliff, he didn't think much of it when he was told too do something he most likely did it if he thought it would help him become a better ninja.

Once he reached the spot he would look up and wave his hand saying he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Shio acted the moment he took notice of Akuchi signaling he was ready. "Good job boy! Now fetch THIS!"

Grabbing Kaede he winds up his arm and throws him off the edge toward Akuchi.

~Let's see if these two are ready to work as a team!~

Last edited by Shimura on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Two things occurred to Kaede as he fell: the first was that the year older sensei was awesome but also an asshole, the second was that he was falling to possible death and should do something, like NOW!
Turning in mid air he unleashes chakra threads from his fingertips attaching themselves to multiple rocks sticking out of the cliff-face and braced for impact before his legs hit the wall, making it look as if he was abseiling.
"ooph"
Kaede waits for a second before letting go, falling again. He repeated this until he was about three quarters of the way down, his legs hurt like hell and he cursed himself for leaving his puppet behind.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 pm

The quick outburst made Ko'Oni flinch but he felt the need to try and not to show it. Instead he averted his attention to the now falling squad mate, which his new sensei threw off the cliff. Ko couldn't help to further question, in his mind, the reasoning for Shio's actions and let alone his sanity. Even though thinking it, he realized it would be best to keep his thoughts to himself as not to upset the man.

As he watched the other genin plummet, Ko pondered what would be the most efficient way for the boy to stop, but he couldn't think of any. At least not until seeing the shinobi using chakara strings to slow his decent, but also thought that it wouldn't be enough to effectively stop himself enough without receiving injury upon reaching the bottom. "It's seems like it is upto Akuchi." Ko said under his breath while he waited and watched for the others reaction but while also thinking of the best way he could stop himself in the same position. Since it was bound that he be next, seeing how he is the only one up there with the sensei.
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:41 pm

As Kaede stopped looking very tired he started to think.
"Hey! Ko-oni throw my puppet down!" He yelled up to the boy at the top of the cliff.
"Akuchi you think you can find a way to cushion my fall!" Kaede yelled below him this time.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Akuchi would look as everything begin too happen, Kaede was using strings too slow himself down and it sorta pissed Akuchi off. "What you doing you don't trust me man?"

The fall was not that bad i mean Akuchi had felt worse, he would pull out three senbon and throw them using High Speed Throwing into the cliff one above the other with some space between. At the same time he was throwing Akuchi was now moving, one step and he was up moving too meet Kaede, two steps and he heard the finals words of Kaede. "I got you man don't worry.", Third step and Akuchi pushed off at eye level with Kaede he tackled him and would roll onto the ground.

The thud from the ground would fully hit Akuchi's back and break it causing him too lay on the ground Kaede on his chest just chuckling. "Anytime man."
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Shio witnessing all of this turns from Ko'Oni, biting his fingernails panicking.

~Oh my god, that kid broke his back...oh my god, that kid totally broke his back just now didn't he?~

He looks down to reassure himself of his sanity.

~Yes...he definitely just snapped his back in half...he is totally going to die...Tenma will kill me if she finds out this is my fault.~

Pretending not to notice he faces Ko'Oni, "Hehehe are you ready for your turn now?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 pm

After the recent incident unfolded, seeing as one of his squadmates was seriously injured along with the fact that his sensei intended to push him over as well, Ko'Oni could no longer hold his thoughts back. ""Have you lost your mind? The genin barked as his is emotions were technically running his thoughts at the moment. Enraged, not that he genuinely cared for the others, yet the lack of sympathy shown by his new sensei.

By now his posture seemed to change, and his muscles slowly began to tight underneath his clothing. "You blatantly ignore an injured comrade, and yet want to teach us about trust." The genin now turned to the side as to only show the left side of his body. "If you think I will willingly let you do the same to me, then you are mistaken." His voice didn't tremble but sounded firm and full of malice. "Because I refuse to willingly allow someone else to inflict pain upon me." After saying this he realized that it could turn out not to have been the best choice of words, seeing as Shio was a jounin along with a ninken partner.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:22 am

~Dear God help me~

In a whiny tone of voice, "WELL IT'S ONLY CAUSE HE DID IT WRONG!!!" Pointing blame at Akuchi reeling on the floor.

"I know what you need! You need to trust me!" Pointing at himself confidently and giving Ko'Oni a thumbs up.

Shio activates his Raiton Armor and sprints down the face of the cliff to where Kaede and Akuchi are in a flash. "Roxas!"

Roxas runs past Ko'Oni and jumps off the cliff. "I got ya boy!" Shio shouts as he runs back up slightly to catch Roxas midair. They descend safely back down to ground.

Upon closer inspection Shio takes note of Akuchis' back rapidly healing itself.

~His immortality is advancing rapidly at such a young age...The Oni Clan...~

"Come on Ko'Oni, Akuchi is fine! Just jump down you'll be okay!" Roxas barks.

"Tell you what, to sweeten the deal when all this is over with...I'll fall backwards off the cliff blindfolded for y'all to catch me!"

Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 am

*Crunch* the sound made Kaede shudder.
"I do trust you man, I just didn't want you to get hurt because of me" Kaede punches Akuchi's shoulder when he chuckled "Asshole" he said while smiling as he rolled off the boy just as their sensei landed next to them urging Ko'oni to jump.
"Yeah man he's fine, bring my puppet and I can use him to slow your fall!"
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Akuchi was feeling the pain but it spread through him like a simple seduction, and now he was fully healed and would jump up landing on his feet and starting too dust himself off, their sensei was very new at this meaning they all were learning together. Akuchi already had a plan too slow his fall he would pull out a kunai and cut his clothes in order too use them too catch the wind and slow his fall, the concept would work like how wind users glided on fans and such.

Akuchi would then put the kunai away and walk over grabbing the three senbon he used earlier while he waited for his teammate too jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Meeting [Complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next