Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Train! Now! [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mujin

Mujin

Train! Now! [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 3:30 pm

@shimura

Akuchi was sitting in the middle of the training grounds with no shirt and his black shorts on with ninja sandals his bands were also on like always and he was currently sweating from his morning taijustu training.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Shio happens to be around the training grounds when he spots Akuchi.

~Look at that...my student training diligently!~

"Hey Akuchi, getting that training in I see!"

He boasts confidently, "Keep it up and one day you might be as awesome as me! Ahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Akuchi would shoot up upon seeing his sensei and once he said he could be as good as him if he worked hard Akuchi would drop too the floor doing one handed pushups.

"Yes sensei!"
Akuchi speeds up trying too show off.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:11 am

"Yes! Train hard and you will become the greatest shinobi second only to me of course! Ahaha!"

~Wonder what those other brats are up to...~

"I heard that all of Team 7 has registered for the Alliance Tournament...As your sensei I'll be going of course. I'll have my hands full serving as bodyguard for big sis...err I mean Lord Raikage."

Akuchi continues doing his one handed pushups. Shio is impressed by the boys tenacity.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:15 am

"Yea that thing should be fun, my brother made me sign up. Something about clan and might."

Akuchi would say looking up at his sensei but not stopping instead switching arms. Their sensei was cool he was not too young but not too old and being the raikages sibling the team would know things others did not much quicker.

"Can you teach me too use ninja wire?"
Akuchi would say stopping.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:30 am

Shio is taken aback by the abrupt change in subjects. He holds his hand up to his mouth and coughs before continuing, "Brother? I didn't know you had one."

"I'll show you about ninja wire and in return you can tell me more about this brother and clan of yours."

He reaches back into his ninja pack rustling around for a moment before throwing a dozen kunai into the target dummies surrounding them. At first glance it doesn't look like anything special, but upon closer inspection Akuchi can see the glimmer given off by the silver wiring. Each kunai is tied together forming a giant web of ninja wire.

"I don't play with this often, but I'm just good at everything I do...can't really explain it." Boasting he rubs his nose with his index finger.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train! Now! [Complete]   Train! Now! [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Train! Now! [Complete]
Page 1 of 1