Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shiko Nara Office (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poleon
Admin

Shiko Nara Office (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Shiko Nara Office (Solo)   Shiko Nara Office (Solo) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Shiko paced back and fourth in his office.

"I still have so much to do before the festival" He thought to himself. "I need more workers and supervisors. Headquarters is already under-manned."

Raising his hand and putting it behind his head he stopped and sighed, "It can't be helped."

"What can't be helped sir?" A women asked as she walked in.

"Ah Satari, what do you need approved now?" He said in a joking manner letting out a smile. He realized he hadn't smiled in awhile with all this planning. He quickly got serious and erased all evidence of his smile. There was so much to be done.

"If I didn't know you so well I would say you just made a joke...that only YOU found funny. But there is a request of lumber for the festival." She handed the form to Shiko.

He glanced at the paper and scribbled his name. "Everything looks in order. Will the construction be done in time?"

"If you would quit asking me and let me get back to my job it will be." She quipped back at him before walking out.

He could hear her down the hall already yelling to get people "Motivated."

"Man, I'm glad I am her boss, if the roles were reversed..." He chuckled, "She sure does get the job done though. Speaking of I better get back to it." He thought as he sat down and started filling out the stack of forms on his desk.
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com

Shiko Nara Office (Solo)
Page 1 of 1