Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Investigate the Tea House [Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hadachi

Hadachi

Investigate the Tea House [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Investigate the Tea House [Complete]   Investigate the Tea House [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Name: Investigate the Tea House
Description: A local Tea House has posted a request for someone to investigate the random disappearance of objects from the storage room at night.
Post Requirement: 4 posts each
Goal: Find out and stop the cause of the missing supplies.

Solo Mission
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Investigate the Tea House [Complete]   Investigate the Tea House [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Hadachi Futenken would often visit a tea house located on the outskirts of the Mist Village, when he noticed the posted request describing the problem, he decided to accept the mission and help the owners himself.

First, he decided to be inconspicuous about it, visitting the tea house as he did normally, ordering his favorite tea; he sat in the corner of the little establishment, studying all the people in it. When the owner; a small crooked-back old lady, came back with his drink.

Hadachi whispered, "When are you bringing new supplies to the storehouse?"

Surprised at first, the owner replied, "Tomorrow night, Hadachi, are you here to stop these thieves?"

"Yes, I'll try." he said intently. Hadachi finished his tea camly, and after a few minutes resting, he left the place, planning his next move.

Last edited by Hadachi on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Investigate the Tea House [Complete]   Investigate the Tea House [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:10 pm

The next day, Hadachi wore his ninja attire; linen dark grey clothing that covered his entire body, only his eyes could be seen. As he jumped through the rooftops of several buildings, heading towards the storehouse, he clenched his fists, expecting combat soon enough.

"Could be thieves, could be raiders trying to keep a low profile... I finally get to protect the village, somehow." he thought hopefully; the prospect of killing people did not sink exactly well with him, but it wasn't difficult to accept, either.

The ninja's feet met a sturdy tree branch, he lowered himself and stood still; the storehouse in view. He patiently waited for hours.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Investigate the Tea House [Complete]   Investigate the Tea House [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Fours hours later, he gauged, when a small but quick shadow entered the storehouse. Hadachi waited outside, still, he would make sure the crime was apparent, chasing and catching the culprits with the supplies in hand. Surely enough, the shadow ran out of the storehouse with what seemed to be a small crate, the ninja started the chase.

He jumped from tree to tree, trying to not make sound, as he did so, he thought a better idea.

"If I keep following, he'll lead me to his base... or wherever he and the others hide."

Five minutes of intense running followed, the teenager was not tired, but he noticed the shadowy figure becoming slower, untill they finally reached a crude small hutt hidden between the trees of this thick forest they were in. The figure went inside, and the ninja followed, finally ready to face the wrongdoer.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Investigate the Tea House [Complete]   Investigate the Tea House [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Hadachi Futenken took a deep silent breath when he saw the figure for what it was; a small dirty girl in rags no older than seven, she smelled of mud and sweat. She opened the little crate hastily, and started to eat the Mochi she took with both her hands. For a minute, Hadachi just stood behind, watching like a dark grey statue, not sure what to do.

She jerked her head back as she noticed his shadow for the first time, a shriek followed, she did not flee, her legs tembled, either from fear or exhaustion, maybe both, Hadachi thought.

"I won't hurt you." the teenager decided to start, not sure exactly what would happen next.

The girl stuffed her mouth with the last of the rice cake, "Want food? This mine!" she said with a full mouth.

Hadachi improvised a quick idea, "You... can get more food, if you work for those people, instead of stealing them." he wondered if the girl would grasp the concept of work, she seemed very simple.

"But I got food!" she said, trying to hide the fear in her voice, but failing.

Hadachi's tone changed to a more somber note; "They can give you a place to sleep. If you work hard." he stopped for a second, lowering himself, "If you don't, other ninja will find you, and they will kill you." he said bluntly, he wanted the girl to understand what needed to be done.

The child swallowed the last of the rice cake hard, "O-Okay... I go to place and say hi..."

The genin grabbed the lid of the small crate and closed it, there were still four rice cakes inside. "We'll start heading back now. And you'll give them this. You'll say you're very sorry, and then you'll let me talk to them." he said sternly.

They did just that, the sun was rising when the owners accepted the request to hire the poor girl. The mission was not what he expected, Hadachi Futenken thought, as he walked back to his tiny apartment.

[EXIT] @Vorcha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigate the Tea House [Complete]   Investigate the Tea House [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigate the Tea House [Complete]
Page 1 of 1