Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Festival Market [Complete]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Festival Market [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:23 am

The market is bustling, filled with commotion! Villagers from all over have traveled here for the festivities! There is delicious smelling food, shops to browse, business to be made! Upon arriving at the festival you find yourself here. Lost in the wonderment you begin to wander around and partake in the lively environment! Who knows who you will bump into?! Perhaps a fellow shinobi from another village! Take your time and enjoy your stay, the tournament is hours away!!!

Last edited by Shimura on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:30 am

The day was a beautiful sunny day, with little clouds so the rays of sun were reflecting brightly across the crystal blue waters. It was also a joyous occasion for the Five Great Nations, because a state of peace is in order. Which is supposed to be a time of when the great nations agreed on a temporary peace in order for 'The Shinobi Alliance' to be able and host a friendly tournament. Where the villages would send an abundance of willing shinobi to participate.

After getting off the boat, Kotetsu was making his way through the small crowded market, wearing his mission uniform. The uniform was new one that consisted of a black Shihakusho and white sash, along with a white overcoat with a red kanji for Wrath on the back. His sword hung on his left hip tucked in the sash. His ninjato was concealed on his back, under his overcoat, and also held in place by the sash. He couldnt help but thinking about his previous mission, as little kids were dashing around playing various games. I can't let my pride get the best of me anymore, If I succeed then I can surpass my previous limitations. A loud bang snapped him out of his thoughts. Which it was just the fireworks exploding and making an elegant sight right off the coast, and businesses were booming with shinobi preparing for the tournament.

He didn't feel the need to stop at any of the shops. Since the day before, Kotetsu got all the supplies he would need for the journey here. After a few minutes of pushing through the crowd, he decided to attempt to gather information. So instead of heading straight to his bed room for the day, the genin randomly paced through the market. Going in and out of groups while at the same time eaves dropping.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:48 pm

It had been a grueling trip for Kenji and his fellow mist shinobi. Travelling overseas and then across the country for this event was particularly dull. They weren't in any rush though, so he had plenty of opportunities to get some rest. Kenji had opted to wear his usual attire which consisted of violet martial arts clothing.

~It would be wise to eat a hearty meal before the tournament. Revitalize my body and regain my strength~

As he makes his way around the markets browsing for a shop to eat at, Kenji crosses paths with a fellow mist shinobi. He recognizes him as one of the only Uchiha from his village.

~He must have traveled here in one of the other groups~

Deciding not to shy away from such potential Kenji introduces himself, "Good afternoon, I assume you will be partaking in the tournament this evening. My name is Kenji Hana, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Travellings towards the Land of Rivers took a long time, but most of all, Hadachi Futenken missed the humid air of the Land of Waters. Being right next to the Land of Wind and it's deserts made it even worse.

"I thought these rivers would make it less dry... everything is so dry here..." he thought, wiping a bit of blood from his nose with a piece of paper; "It's so damn dry I'm bleeding from my nose."

Lost in thought, he wandered the market, at the least it smelled nice. Hadachi bumped into Kenji as he wiped the blood from his nose once again.

"Oh, sorry." he said, looking at the piece of paper, not realizing who he talked to.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Kotetsu thought it best to appear friendly to the unknown shinobi. Seeing as he recognized him from around the village, athough didn't know his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name his Kotetsu Sakkaku." The young genin replied, while not wanting to say his last name for fear of lurking shinobi hailing from opposing villages. After completing the introductions, Kotetsu watched as his squad mate hidachi clumsily bumped into Kenji while trying to stop his bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Quote :
"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name his Kotetsu Sakkaku."

Kenji started extending a friendly hand shake to his comrade when suddenly he was interrupted. Another boy had just bumped into him by mistake from behind.

Quote :
"Oh, sorry."

Shaking it off, "No it's quite alright, I see you are another mist Genin here to partake in the tournament festivities."

Seeing his bloody nose he decides to ask casually out of politeness, "Is there something wrong with your nose? You've got something right there." Kenji points toward the boys face.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Akuchi was loving the scene he and his clan had arrived prior and after some jashin rituals the younger ones were allowed too partake in the festival activities, if only too gauge enemy's power but for Akuchi it was all fun and he was currently moving around fast trying too take everything in a with a smile on his face.

As he walked Kenji pointing and stop thinking maybe he punched the guy he would look at their headbands and offer a chuckle. "Already fighting huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Kenji wrote:
"Is there something wrong with your nose? You've got something right there."
"Oh! Yeah... it's too dry here for me..." he said, wiping his nose once again with the bloodied piece of paper.

Hadachi Futenken took notice of some people laughing and pointing around him, including Akuchi.

"What a great start... figures." he thought with a hint of a smile, noticing a small stain of blood on his casual blue shirt.

"I need some food, might as well eat something nice while I'm here." he said out loud, looking left and right, feeling the good smells of fresh food.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Kotetsu noticed the newest addition to the meeting in the market but seemed to pay him little mind. It was as if he was hesitant to speak to the cloud shinobi, but never the less he agreed with his team mate and decided to include Akuchi. "How about we all go get something to eat, to prepare for this tournament." Once finishing his sentence, the genin motioned them to follow him to a nearby restaurant he seen when making his rounds.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 pm

"Bbq " Akuchi would say with a clap looking at everyone's headbands then scanning the area for food places however it seemed the genin had a place in mind. It didn't matter too Akuchi a invite meant the host would pay so he would eat his fill and dash on the bill as usual.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:09 am

Kotetsu wrote:
"How about we all go get something to eat, to prepare for this tournament."
Hadachi Futenken nodded, "Sounds like a plan to me." he said while he followed his fellow team member, adjusting the white hairband that tied his unruly long black hair.

Akuchi wrote:
"Bbq "
Hadachi looked back at the genin from the cloud village, "That's fine with me, but isn't that usually kinda... expensive?" he said towards him. The young mist ninja wasn't accustomed to eating expensive dishes or having nice drinks.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:59 am

Kenji was delighted to make new acquaintances so quickly. He happily trailed alongside them as they went to find some food.

"I could go for some BBQ. I don't normally eat much, but who can pass on the opportunity to enjoy delicious festival food?"

Hadachi wrote:
"That's fine with me, but isn't that usually kinda... expensive?"

"I think I have enough, my elder from the Hana Clan gave me some spending money for the festival. They really do enjoy spoiling me sometimes." He smiles with his new friends.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Once hearing that the other genin decided to eat barbecue, Kotetsu paused from heading into the shop that he pointed out early. Instead, he now briefly scanned the street and spotted a shop with a kanji for beef. "Let's try over there." The genin said to his group while pointing at the new restaurant. I hope some of them have their own money, since what I have has to last me the whole tournament.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Akuchi was moving with the group but he would stop looking in the direction on a symbol of jashin his clan was so weird sitting praying and staying away from others he was the only member enjoying himself. He would pick up the pace after shaking his head and run inside the food place.

"I need one of everything for me and my friends"
He would pull two tables together so everyone could sit together before going too grab a orange drink and sitting.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Quote :
"I need one of everything for me and my friends"

"Oh actually could I just get some tea and a menu please?"

~This boy from the cloud village is full of energy~

As you begin taking your seats Kenji says, "Can you guys believe that this is the first time in over 20 years that people from our villages are able to interact safely with one another?"
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:33 pm

The young genin followed everyone to the barbecue restaurant. He watched as the cloud ninja excitedly moved table and chairs together for all of them. Hadachi sat down, the nice smell of cooked meat filling his nostrils.

Kenji wrote:
"Can you guys believe that this is the first time in over 20 years that people from our villages are able to interact safely with one another?"
"Well..." Hadachi started, adjusting himself on his seat, "I'm only sixteen, so I've never seen what it was like before, to be honest." a faint smile emerged, as he continued; "...but it's definitely a good thing, the people that benefit the most aren't the shinobi, it's the commonfolk. And that's good, they don't deserve to be caught up in any sort of violence between ninjas.", with a new piece of paper in hand, he cleaned his bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 pm

As they made their way to the seats Kotetsu waved off the notion that the waiter bring them one of everything, instead interjected. "No I think I will try the Mongolian Beef with hot Gyokuro tea." He noticed the sign for the Mongolian Beef on the way in. Now referring to Kenji's remark on peace he states, "We all say no to war, we are all for justice and peace. But sometimes in order to maintain peace, armed action is necessary. But we hope it won't be the case."
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:20 pm

"Peace is an illusion. Nature forbids harmony." The Uchiha scoffs as he sits near the group. He ordered teriyaki ribs and egg drop soup.
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 am

"Fighting is the only reason too live, sooner or later they will give the order for the fighting too continue then Jashin will decide who is worthy of a ninjas death."

Akuchi would stare at all of them for a moment before smiling and looking around.
"I still want one of everything yo"
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:27 am

Kenji is left jaw dropped after hearing his new friend change topics from something so serious to ordinary. "Ahhh erhm, I'm sorry but I don't believe I ever caught your name."

(OOC - @Mujin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Market [Complete]   Festival Market [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Festival Market [Complete]
Page 1 of 1