Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arriving [Closed]

Go down 
+4
heilong
Kotetsu Sakkaku
skryi
Shimura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
heilong

Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:08 pm

"There's no enemies here, Kira," he says as he sits down. "All the countries are allied, remember?"

Seijuro doesn't really care about the matches going on. At the time, he just wants to rest and heal his wounds.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Kira shifted in her seat and looked down at the arena"I don't care what country you're from. Once we enter the arena you're my enemy, and i'm not holding back."

Kira knows this is a friendly competition, but it's also her first time being displayed to the ninja world as a shinobi and she wants her name to be one they all remember.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:00 pm

@Keyeo : "that would be my pleasure," Akuma exclaimed...His gaze shifted to the katana, Kenjutsu user...that would be fun

He turned back towards the arena, reopened his journal and began to write.
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Hearing that he'll become Kira's enemy actually makes Seijuro not want to fight again on the arena. Kira probably never saw or spoke with the dead, so it's likely that she doesn't know what it means to have an enemy. It's nothing like having a rival.

"I refuse being your enemy," he says, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:11 pm

(OOC - Warning! This thread will close soon.)
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Ao - i look forward to my next opponent, i will be ready whoever it is!

Hiryu - This next round should be interesting, i look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Akuma spun his chained sickles rapidly in celebration causing sparks to fly off the floor, "Wooooo! Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Kira - gets up angrily and pushes her way out of the stadium.

Keyeo - ducks down "Hey watch where you spin sharp blades there are people around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Shinobi Alliance :: Festival Tournament-
Jump to: