Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello @Poleon! I will be your opponent. We each have 7 posts. I will post first later this evening. You will then have 24 hours to respond. Outcome will be determined via poll.

Last edited by Shimura on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:26 am

The referee looks at you both, "You may begin!" He dashes back.

~Even though we are comrades from the Mist, I can't lose here!~

Wasting no time at all Kenji takes a seed out of his pocket and forms a snake seal, "Rose whip!" As he pulls his hands apart you see a long and thorny green whip begin to unfold. He raises his hand armed with the weapon before whipping it at you.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:51 am

-I have to prove my worth to all of my superiors-

Sejetsu waits Kenji to make the first move. To see what style fighter Kenji is.

-a whip, whips are used at a distance, so I will get in close-

In one fluid motion Sejetsu rolls to the side avoiding the whip and un sheaths his sword and dashes at Kenji. He swings his blade at Kenji's chest.
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:49 pm

The boy slashes at Kenjis' torso, but he ducks out of the way and barely avoid the attack.

~A kenjutsu user?~

Kenji stealthily slaps an explosive tag on the ground beneath the two of them before pressing off his feet leaping backwards to get some distance.

As he is moving backwards he takes out 3 shuriken with his free hand and launches them at the swordsman. He hopes they will distract him from the tag just moments away from exploding.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:59 am

-Easy I have been doin this with Densi-

Sejetsu blocks the 3 shuriken, at the last moment he sees the explosive tag, not soon enough to move.

"This is gonna hurt isn't it?" he winces before the tag even goes off.

Sejetsu gets blown back and rolls before he is able to stop. He held tightly on to his sword because that was his first lesson. -Kenjutsu users are nothing without their sword- He gets up and focuses his chakra into the blade and swings his blade Kenji Chakra slash.

He then throws 3 shuriken at Kenji to make up for the speed of the chakra slash, hoping it will be too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Kurama visualizes his foe molding chakra into his blade before swinging from a distance. It appears to be a slow projectile, but it is followed with 3 shuriken. Kurama quickly lashes away at these small projectiles utilizing his Rose Whip!

Spoiler:

He successfully swats away the ninja tools, but when his whip makes contact with the chakra slash it snaps. The slash goes through his whip before slashing Kurama across the torso for a considerable amount of damage. ~Gyah!~ The wound is neither shallow or deep. Kurama regains his focus after being struck, and calms down. He responds by grabbing a kunai and attaching an explosive tag. He throws the kunai at his enemy, hoping that he will be caught in the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Sejetsu throws a Kunai at Kenji's kunai. The kunai flys at it and wiffs it

-Welp, I did focus on my kenjutsu, guess that is the price I pay. My sword will do though.-

Sejetsu starts running at Kenji and see's the Kunai flying at him. He uses his sword to deflect it sending it behind him on his right, unaware of the explosive tag. The tag explodes doing some damage while pushing him down and to the left.

Sejetsu rolls and gets on his feet and charges Kenji with flurry of Strikes.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Kenji visualizes his opponent charging him and quickly weaves hand seals. "Clone Jutsu!" 2 clones pop up next to him as they come under attack from Sejetsu. His first two slashes destroy the clones. Kenji arms himself with a kunai to parry the third swing clashing blades, before leaping backwards. Midair he forms a half tiger seal and unveils a rose from underneath his hair. He throws 3 shuriken down at Sejetsu. ~Using the shuriken as a distraction I'll follow them up with the Rose Dart!~
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:22 pm

-I will not wiff again!-

Sejetsu pulls out 3 shuriken and throws them. They all hit kenji's Shuriken

-Yes! I hope all the Kage saw that-

Sejetsu sprints forward and leaps with his katana slashing up towards Kenji. He hopes that kenji Will not be above to avoid the slash since he is in the air still.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Sejetsu approches Kenji midair with his sword drawn ready for an attack. Sejetsu slashes at him, but Kenji utilizes his Body Replacement becoming a multitude of pink flower petals.

He reappears behind Sejetsu throwing his Rose Dart with lightning speed and precision at him.

He gets ready for the remainder of the fight by weaving hand seals creating a replacement Rose Whip to counter Sejetsus' swordsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Sejutsu is surprised at the petals, the rose dart flys towards his back and as it lands *poof*. Sejetsu had used body replacement technique.

He appears behind Kenji and slashes at him using his katana.

-I have got you now flower boy-
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Kenji is almost caught off guard, but turns around to meet his foe as Sejetsu is about to cut him down.  Thinking quickly he grabs his thorned whip with his free hand firmly grasping it. This cuts into the palm of his hand, but he pulls tightly removing all slack from the weapon. The whip is durable enough to withstand a normal slash, effectively stopping the blade.

Kenji follows this up by twirling his hands around wrapping the blade within the whip, before pivoting his body from Sejetsu and attempting to pull it away disarming him.

If he is unsuccessful he will leap backwards and create distance between himself and Sejetsu before trying to lash at him with the Rose Whip.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Sejetsu watches as his blade is ripped from his hands. He knows he is weaker without his sword. He watches at the sword is thrown away from both him and Kenji.

He sees that Kenji's back is to him and quickly pulls out a Kunai and explosive tag and thrusts the kunai at Kenjis foot hoping to pin him where he stands while at the same time stealthily puts the explosive tag at Kenjis feet.

Sejetsu then runs to get his sword.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:58 pm

(OOC - Last post each of us)

With his back turned Kenji didn't have time to properly react. Sejetsu had thrust a kunai into his foot which hurt immensely. Meanwhile Sejetsu had fled from him in the direction Kenji had thrown his sword.

Kenji naturally reacted to the pain getting down on one knee. It was only then that he had realized the explosive tag his opponent had planted on his other foot. He improvised quickly, dislodging the the kunai before slapping the explosive tag onto it. Quickly he throws the kunai explosive at Sejetsu who had his back to him.

He follows up flinging his rose whip at Sejetsus' legs trying to wrap them up.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:13 pm

The explosive tag blows up between both of the genin.

-That sounded too close-

Sejetsu starts to turn to see what had happened to see a kunai flipping through the air like debris cutting his face slightly. While looking back he sees the whip coming and at the last second tries to avoid it, knocking him off balance, and rolls to his sword.

Sejetsu stands up with sword in hand. He knows this is going to be the deciding factor in the match. He inhales while observing his opponent swing his whip. He calms his nerves and charges at his opponent.

-Time to settle this whip vs sword-

"AHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sejetsu Inari V.S. Kenji Hana [Complete]
Page 1 of 1