Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Round 2 - Fights will last 5 posts each. 24 hour max limit between posts. You may begin.
@tmoreno4 @comps

Last edited by Shimura on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Aimi Jumps backwards, using Demonic illusion: Hell Viewing on Ao.

~I won't play around anymore, I can't afford it. ~

She grabs two shurikens from her pouch throwing at him afterwards.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:52 am

A tornado of leaves surround me, "Well this is a bit dramatic, but I guess it adds to the fight!"

Ao starts to turn to look at the leaves around and he looks at his hand as it starts to decay, "What the HELL (ooc - lol, it's punny) is happening!?"

As he is coming back around from his turn he feels a sharp pain on his back, he snaps out of the Genjutsu.

He winces as he looks at his back and looks behind him and realizes that 2 shuriken had slashed his back. He looks at the girl, "So you are the Kurama girl, the one who uses Genjutsu, this ill not be easy. And since you offer no introduction I will offer you the dame courtesy you have shown!"

Ao throws his Kojiki kunai in the dirt behind him and prepares himself for the girls next trick.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:17 am

"Oh..."she raises one eyebrow "My name is Aimi Kurama nice to meet you..."

Aimi grabs a exploding tag and attaches it to a kunai placing it back in her pouch.

"Sorry for being a jerk!"

Aimi creates two clones and the three of them start to rush towards Ao, crossing between themselves while they are it.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:52 am

Ao has three people weaving towards him now, as they all come together for a second time he throws a kunai with an exploding tag at their feet and sets it off, right before they break apart.

He then jumps behind his Kojiki kunai, which he had placed earlier, and prepares for Aimi's next move.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Aimi swiftly uses body replacement technique disappearing while her clones vanishes because of the explosion.

Silence fills the arena but is soon over when she reappears jumping out of her hiding spot running towards Ao, using falling petals on him and moving to the left afterwards so he would not know where she is.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:26 pm

Ao sees flower petals floating all around, "Hmm this seems like that times with the leaves, this must be a genjutsu!"

Ao uses Kai to release the Genjustu and sees his opponent moving to his right.

Ao uses Lightning Humming Bird Technique, sending 5 humming birds directly to her, followed by 6 shuriken, "Let's see how you like this!"

Ao then drops another Kojiki kunai this time behind him. He now has a Kojiki kunai in front of him and behind him.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:13 am

Aimi hears the loud humming coming towards her and without hesitation she jump backwards, quickly pulling out the kunai with the explosive tag throwing it towards the space between the humming birds.

~I got to time the explosion perfectly so I can stop whatever those things are and the shurikens. ~

She waits till when she thinks is the right time and sets off the explosion, eliminating the humming birds and setting smoke in between both Ao and her.

"I did it!"

Aimi says at the same time as 3 shurikens fly out of the smoke, coming towards her, she tries to dodge them, but is only capable of evading one as the other two slashes both her cheek and her shoulder.

Aimi looks the damage done and sets out, jumping towards the smoke and coming out on the other side of it. She looks at Ao and uses String Bean Binding on him.

~This time he won't escape from me.~
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:10 am

Ao watches Aimi jump through the smoke from her explosion. She is bleeding frkm her cheek and shoulder, "looks like i barely got her."

As soon as he starts to move towards vines surround him lifting him into the air. "This has to be another genjutsu, this could be risky but hopefully it works!"

Ao grabs his last kunai and stabs his left shoulder, this releases him from the genjutsu. Ao winces in pain but quickly rips off some fabric from his shirt and wraps it around his wound.

Ao sees Aimi in front of him and uses "Lightning Hummingbird Technique", sending 5 hummingbirds her way.

Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:42 am

~These things again? ~

Aimi grabs a kunai and attaches it to a exploding tag , throwing it at the humming birds exploding them out of the sky. She hides in a good position while the smoke from the explosion made Aimi disappear from his sight.

~His arm now is hurt, I will have to use that against him! ~

She readies herself to use savage tornado when she sees him get near her.

~I will just have to ambush him at the side where he is most hurt, this way I'm going to have a slight advantage. I hope this works.~
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:41 am

(ooc - final post)

Ao sees Aimi coming towards him from his left, "she must be going for my wounded shoulder, thats smart. Ao creates a clone and places an exploding tag on his back.

He then uses Body Flicker technique to position himself behind her and at a distance to avoid the blast.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:38 pm

After narrowly evading the explosion Aimi continues her battle with Ao. The boy continues to lose blood from the injuries sustained during the match slowing his movements. With his left shoulder out of commission he is unable to match Aimi in speed or strength. Without a proper counter, Ao is eventually worn down by the kunoichi and her tornado kicks. The referee steps forward, "Winner is Aimi Kurama!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]   Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao Kojiki V.S. Aimi Kurama [Complete]
Page 1 of 1