Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Round 2 - Fights will last 5 posts each. 24 hour max limit between posts. You may begin.
@Poleon @AStoutD20

Last edited by Shimura on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:08 am

Akuma walks into the arena, his sickles in each hand, the chains wrapped around his arm guards, and his signature hood was up giving him a grim appearance. "Time to get serious," he placed the gold menpo over his mouth, the demon face mask would smile for him in this battle.

He shook his arms, releasing a single loop of the chain in preparation for his fight.  
The referee looked at both genin, "BEGIN", he raised his arm and leaped back out of the way.

Raiton Kusarigamajutsu The electricity flowed into his weapons, he was used to the sporadic nature of the element.

Let's go! Akuma sprinted to the right of his opponent, If I keep moving I won't give him an easy target He leaped and spun into the air, using the momentum he launched his right Shinbioto Sickle towards Sejetsu. The chains rattled as the scythe weapon raced to make contact...
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Sejetsu watches his opponent before the match begins.

-Man I wish I would've watched more matches, instead of trying to learn Iaido. Well it looks like I am up against a weapons user anyways-

Sejetsu stays in place waiting for his opponent make the first move. He watches as the sickle comes at him. He shifts to make it go past him.

He did not realize the lightning effect would hit him even if he was close. He gets zapped.

-Alright going to have to avoid better in the future-

Sejetsu dashes, while drawing his katana, at where he Predicts Akuma will land and will use Flurry of Strikes when he does land.
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Akuma watched as his Raiton arc'd over from his sickle into Sejetsu, A fine start I'd say, but here he comes...Akuma thought quickly, I won't be able to easily dodge this...maybe I shouldn't..just before landing he started to spiral the chain he had already thrown, sending waves down the links in preparation to entangle the incoming shinobi.

Utilizing his kickboxing technique he attempted to block the incoming thrusts from Sejetsu's attack. While better than no defense, Akuma felt the sting of the of blade slicing the flesh on his arm, it hurt and bled, but it wasn't life threatening, it will be worth it if I can entangle him in my chains.

Akuma swiped at the last thrust his opponent made, and leaning back on one foot he attacked! "My turn!" Bullet Kick
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:02 am

Sejetsu didn't think much of the movements in the chain.

-Alright, now for my next attack I will...what?!-

Sejetsu had gotten tangled up in Akumas chains. He now watched with panic as Akuma started kicking towards him.

-This is bad...wait-

As the kicks land Sejetsu *poofs* as he had used Body Replacement Technique. Sejetsu heard as the wood cracked and broke under the force of the 7 kicks.

-That would have hurt- he shutters

He appeared with distance between him and Akuma. Sejetsu let 3 Shuriken fly towards Akuma. He got in a defensive stance waiting for Akuma's reaction
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 am

"Kyahh! Kyah! Kyah!" The kicks landed, but not on Sejetsu...Was it worth it?, Akuma grimaced as he pulled in and caught his sickle, but his disapproval was masked by the menpo. He quickly focused on the incoming projectiles, Can't let him get away...

Black Demon Dance Akuma began striking the shuriken down as he spun his sickles defensively moving forward.

"Yo, don't be shy!" His voice slightly muffled by the menpo, giving it a more menacing tone.."I mean it when I say Get Over Here!" Reaping Strike Akuma once again launched his chain sickle, but flowing his chakra down the chain into the sickle it moved with purpose, homing in on Sejetsu's sword arm.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Sejetsu watches as the sickle flies at him shifting directions in the air. He has time to react though. He deflects it down towards the right. Since the sickle was being controlled it wrapped around his right leg and stabs in taking grasp.

-What is this? No time to worry, he is still coming at me..-

Sejetsu focuses his chakra in his blade and slashes it towards Akuma, Chakra slash is flying. Sejetsu then turns his attention to his leg. He starts trying to get the sickle out.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:35 pm

As soon as the sickle made contact, although not exactly where he had intended,This could benefit me still... Akuma channeled more chakra down the chain. Raiton Kusarigamajutsu...

His next problem was the green flying slash of energy making it's way towards him. It's too wide to go left or right... Using a Basic Clone he created an improvised spring board to launch him over the attack pulling in tight the chain from above in an attempt to flip his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:14 am

Sejetsu watches as the Lightning comes down the chain and watches his opponent leap, and feels the force on his leg. He knows he will be flipped if he doesn't hurry.

-This is bad, This could hurt-

Knowing that he does not happen. So he stabs his katana in the ground and works on the sickle that is stuck in his leg. He manages to get the blade out so When Akuma pulls it it pulls the whole sickle without his leg. Sejetsu is still too close and gets hit by the lightning.

-Gah you think I would learn to avoid that-

He throws A kunai with an explosive tag in the air towards Akuma. He lifts his Katana, Ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:50 am

(OOC-Last post for each)

Catching his sickle from the initial pull Akuma uses Body Substitution ~THUNK,POOF,BOOM~

The explosion created a small cloud as large splinters of wood fell from within onto the ground.

Akuma appears just off to the right of Sejetsu. His left arm was still bleeding and flowing down his arm, however his mind was empty, eyes focused and cold, a severe contrast to the smiling gold menpo.

Reaping Strike Creating momentum he moved forward spinning clockwise launching his right demonic sickle at the moment it was tangent with his target, "There can be no escape!"
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:25 am

Sejetsu watches as the explosion engulfs his target. Thinking he has hit he relaxs. Itbis not until he sees the wood falling that he realized the fight is still on. He tightens his grip on the katana, while searching for him. He catches him on the right side.

He locks eyes with his opponent. This fight has been back and fourth.

-I need to end this. Succeed or fail, this fight will end now-

He watches as the sickle is thrown at him. -not this time- water flicker (bold)

Sejetsu tries to get behind his opponent and use flurry of strickes (bold).

OOC- posting from phone and it will not let me bold so I did what I could. Sorry. But this was my last post. So let's see how the judging goes. Good fight imo
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Without a proper counter Akuma is struck by his foes sword. Sejetsu starts to slow down realizing his leg sustained significant damage from the sickle that attacked him earlier. The raiton effected his nerves at the cellular level which only added further disability. Akuma is bleeding rather heavily, but finishes the fight quickly. His next couple attacks are enough to defeat the Kenjutsu user, signaling the referee to step forward, "Winner is Akuma Shinbioto!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sejetsu Inari V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]
Page 1 of 1