Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patch Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poleon
Admin

Patch Notes Empty
PostSubject: Patch Notes   Patch Notes EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Hey guys, excited to say we have A LOT of new content coming. This is a huge patch coming to the game. I am going just to give an outline of what is going to come in the next few days, a teaser if you will. Now before I get into this, with new content comes balancing issues, so again the numbers may change for everything released, remember this is still in beta. Now that that is out of the way, let’s get to the good stuff.

First off, the sand village will be closed, any ninja in there can move to any village they like, and before y’all get worried of balanced teams we are no longer having set teams for villages. This means that you can select a mission and tag the people you want to join to do any mission. Now try to be polite and include everyone. Next, Shimura will be taking over modding all three remaining villages, with me helping where I can. To make sure we have enough time and are focused we will both be moving our Shinobi’s (Kenji and Sejetsu) to the Shinobi alliance. This is so that we can roleplay with them if we want, but will not slow you guys down or take our focus off of making content and ensuring a fun time for you guys. Now this is where the “numbers” get involved that I mentioned earlier, a shop will open for items for you guys to buy based upon mission points you get. Also we will be implementing a weight system. Both of these things are to add a further customization aspect to everyone ninja’s. This is because we saw a lot of mirroring in the tournament and the same strategy being used in multiple fights. With these additions we will need complete profiles to have some changes. We will be giving out prizes to the winners of the tournament but you will have to wait to see what those are. Also wanted to talk about character/clan creation from here on out. Clan/character creation is not meant to be used to combine canon clans, make a canon clan stronger or be built to beat certain jutsus/clan/character. We want you to build towards being kage level, more like pre-shipuden etc. Also do not expect the Sharingan to be as strong as it was in canon.

Now the cool news, chunin Exams. We are already working towards them and will have updates about it very soon. So much teaser rating in this post. Hope you guys are excited, because I am. Shimura and I have been working really hard on this site and thank you all for being patient with us.

TL:DR- just read it, it is a bunch of teaser hype of soon to be things, more details/separate posts will be posted in the future…..Also Chunin exams
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com

Patch Notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: