Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin

PostSubject: The Finals   Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:46 pm

In the finals for 1st and 2nd place we have Akuma Shinbioto V.S. Kotetsu Sakkaku

And in a consolation round for 3rd and 4th place we have Hiryu Takahashi V.S. Aimi Kurama

*Keep in mind that you just recently finished your previous match today, so carry over any bothersome injuries*

I will go ahead and post these matches soon. Please consider picking up some missions to earn yourselves some MP. I'd also like to add that Poleon and I have an idea in mind for the next Arc and are working on those details. The next chapter will probably begin sometime shortly after the tournament wraps up.

Last edited by Shimura on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Apparently there was an error on my part and people weren't notified of the finals starting. I apologize for any inconvenience, please feel free to carry out your matches normally with the 24 hr post limit.

The Finals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1