Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So where this site stands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poleon
Admin

So where this site stands Empty
PostSubject: So where this site stands   So where this site stands EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:44 am

Guys first off I want to apologize for being MIA for soooo long. I have not even responded to some friends IRL. been crazy and thought this site could go on auto pilot while I was gone since missions were supposed to be done without any mods and seeing that that did not happen it shows me this site needs to be changed. I was going to hold a vote on this subject to get everyone's input but I have seen that staying this way will KILL the site. So we are doing an overhaul and basically hitting the reset button. Now before you freak out/quit this is just a term more than an actual thing.

So we are going to a one village site. Everyone that has more than one character must delete them/save for later. I mean this quite literally because I will personally going through and deleting everyones extra characters. So save it to your computer or USB. I will give a few days to do this. To have me not delete your main character I want you to go in the characters profile, jutsus, misc items (if any), and character creation and reply with "main Character" This will show me this is who you are choosing to play with and will remain on the site. For un approved characters: do this as well so I do not have to review more than I have to. on Wednesday the deletions will take place.

I will assume control of the hokage, Shimura will be the sensei's. I will make missions and play them with who ever takes the mission. Meaning I will be the enemeies and the environment, and shimura will be Sensei with yall. He will not know how the mission will go most of the time.

If anyone has a issue with this message me. I want this site to live again and this seems to be the only way to do so since there is no one roleplaying without me starting it. and with 3 villages I can not do that. So this is the only fix.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Naruto break and holidays I have missed but this is fixin to take off again.

Once again I am sorry for disappearing like that, and am excited to start again. there will be updates after main characters are decided on.
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: So where this site stands   So where this site stands EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:57 pm

I am still very interested. Although choosing a character can and most likely be difficult for most, or at least until further learning more of the changes. Like any changes to general RP, jutsus, Canon clans, etc. Also will a Stats system be implemented this time around or no? Even though I bring up these questions, I am fairly certain of the character I want to hang onto. Which will most likely be the Kaguyan, although depending on further information, that could very well change.
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So where this site stands   So where this site stands EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:30 pm

I will post more later tonight about this. Been busy today amd grabbing food now so when I get home (or early tomorrow) will post the changes we have in mind.
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where this site stands   So where this site stands Empty

Back to top Go down

So where this site stands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: