Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player Database

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Player Database Empty
PostSubject: Player Database   Player Database EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Table for coordinating registered players with their characters. Updates will be made as needed. Characters in red are not approved to start roleplaying yet. Bolded usernames have either not logged in recently or are inactive.

PlayersLeafCloudMistAlliance
PoleonShiko Nara
ShimuraKenji Hana
skryiKira YukiKeyeo Vasser
AStoutD20Akuma Shinbioto
Kotetsu SakkakuKo'Oni KaguyaKotetsu Sakkaku
CompsAimi KuramaHanako Uzumaki
HadachiHadachi Futeneken
Warlord
TheWatcher
Shishinu
shad0wH33L
Katon_Flame
Mosels
NekuIsMe
DragonStorm
Viridis
TNWninja

Last edited by Shimura on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:37 am; edited 67 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Database)
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Player Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Database   Player Database EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Bumping for changes

I believe all the villages will be condensed into one single village for all players with Poleon in charge. Be sure to let either of us know which character you would like to continue playing with. Alternatively you may let either of us know if you wish to discontinue playing.

As for newcomers I will add in your characters for you once they are fully approved and ready for play.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Player Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Database   Player Database EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:28 pm

I'll update the player database 1 week from today, so Monday 4/25. This will allow me to get an estimate on the number of active players logging in who wish to continue playing.

Please PM me if you're interested in playing, otherwise I'll assume you wish to discontinue and subsequently remove you from the table.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Database Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Database   Player Database Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Database
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Out of Character :: Player Lounge-
Jump to: