Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 8 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Team 8 Meeting [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:11 pm

You've been instructed to meet your new sensei at the 14th training grounds. Please arrive on time.

OOC-Go ahead and start posting in any order I will post 4th.
@tmoreno4 @vorcha @eail

Last edited by Shimura on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:53 pm

"This will be my first step towards becoming the best i can be, i can't mess this up i have to make a good first impression", Takahashi thought to himself as we approached the training grounds.

Takahashi looked around and saw no one, "I guess i am the first one here", he said out loud.

Takahashi took a seat next to a TREE and some BUSHES, to wait for his sensei and the rest of his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Ichiro walked up the the training grounds without a word.

He was completely covered in his clothes, a scarf hiding every aspect of his face but his eyes and forehead.
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:10 pm

With his arms thrown behind his head, Saneda looked as though he'd just woken up as he made his way towards the training ground that'd he'd been directed to. Sure it was an important day and all, but he wasn't the type to get his head caught up in getting worried about things like this, relax and go with the flow as they say.

So, with his rather casual looking nature, the village's oldest and newest Genin gave a two fingered salute to the other boys he had been partnered with for their new team.

"Yo." He simply said as he approached. "We all end up beating our new Sensei here?" The teenager asked the other two, one of his eyebrows raised in a touch of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Quote :
"Yo."  He simply said as he approached.  "We all end up beating our new Sensei here?"  The teenager asked the other two, one of his eyebrows raised in a touch of curiosity.

The students feel the ground tremble for just a moment before suddenly, "ARGHHHHH!!!!!! YOU EXPECT TO BEAT ME?! GURARARARARARARA!!!!!"

An immensely powerful man spring forth from underneath them and greets them, "Hello!!!!! I am your new sensei! Allow me to introduce myself! I am Hiroki Furinji! Pleased to meet you!!! STATE YOUR NAMES AND GOALS!"
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 pm

I am Hiryu Takahashi, my friends call me Ryu, and I wanna be the greatest ninja alive and make my clan powerful again!
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:40 pm

The sudden shouting, along with the very, very muscular man suddenly exploding out from the ground sort of caught Saneda off guard for a few seconds. Taking a small step back away from the very enthusiastic man, he watched as one of the other boys introduced himself first... well at least he wouldn't have to get the ball rolling. Waving a hand towards the much larger man, he once more repeated his greeting of "Yo" Falling silent for a few moments afterwards as he seemed to be thinking.

"Saneda Uchiha. I want to help guide my clan and try to reunite the Uchiha under Konoha's banner. Don't really care for the idea of spilling my kin's blood after all." He admitted with a slight shrug.

"I figure the best way to do that would be to become Hokage... so I guess that's my other goal? Am I allowed to have two?" He glanced towards his Sensei for an answer on that one.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:42 pm

Ichiro rolled his eyes, crossing his arms on his chest.

"I'm Ichiro. Ichiro Kuronuma. My goals don't matter to you. But I will achieve them."
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:12 pm

"Y'know that kind of stand-offish 'I'm better than you' attitude really ain't a great way to be making friends when we're just introducing ourselves." Saneda quipped, another small shrug being aimed towards the younger Genin.

"But hey, it's really none of my business if you don't feel like sharing."
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Listening intensively to his genin Hiroki smiles proudly and proclaims, "PEOPLE'S DREAMS HAVE NO END!!!!!"

"Unfortunately yours will end today..." He smiles as he pets his beard.

"Just kidding...." He flashes them a smile eyes closed shut tight...

He picks up two stones and scribbles on them. "Look closely." He shows them two stones. He has written, "Body" on one and, "Spirit" on the other.

He chucks them a few kilometers away into the forest. "Now use your mind and fetch me those stones. The loser doesn't get lunch! GURARARARA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 pm

As he watched the stones sail away into the horizon, Saneda simply sighed, pushing his hands into his pockets and looking in the direction his objectives had just went flying in.

"Y'know, it's times like these I really wish I had my Sharingan." He half muttered half groaned in annoyance. It wasn't going to be easy to track those things down, not with all of the other stones that were gonna be in the way, but...

Well he had thrown them through the trees, maybe he could just follow the path of destruction, the things had to have broken a few limbs and maybe even tree trunks along the way.

"You're buying me steak when this is over Sensei." The Uchiha said, before leaping away in the direction of the Spirit stone. His eyes might not be as good as a pair of Sharingan... but he could still probably follow the tracks as he leaped from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Ichiro took out a kunai and stabbed it through his hand, holding the wounded limb in front of him.

He mumbled "Mizu Chi Bunshin.", and two clones formed in front of him, instantly setting out to search for the stones.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Hiryu sets off in the direction of the body stone, looking for any signs of damage to the trees alon the way.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:12 am

OOC - @Eail from this point it is just you 3 posting. You each have 4 posts from now to complete thread. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:41 pm

Setting off from the meeting area, Saneda was going to do his best to continue searching for the path that the stone of Spirit had likely made. While this sort of activity really wasn't his style most of the time, but losing out on a chance to have lunch wasn't exactly something that he looked forward to either.

"C'mon... C'mon..." He muttered to himself. "There!"

Even without having a Sharingan to rely on, he thought he'd finally managed to catch the trail of the stone... taking the time to grab a kunai from his kit, just in case. No such thing as a Ninja that was too prepared after all. He'd caught the trail, if one of his teammates had done the same he didn't want to leave himself open.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:17 pm

The first clone had gone after the Body stone, while the second had chased after Saneda for the Spirit stone.

Upon his drawing of the kunai, the clone's cheeks began to swell as it fired Chi Dama at Saneda, shooting a large ball of bloody water at the ninja.

The real Ichiro sat in front of his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:39 pm

It was evidently a good thing that Saneda had been paying attention to his surroundings and prepared for a fight, just barely managing to hear the sounds of someone coming up behind him.

Whirring around in the air, Saneda was able to see the attack coming his way. Already starting to rush through a set of handsigns, he bounced off one of the tree trunks, leaping over the incoming attack before finishing his own technique

"Fire Style: Great Fireball!"

Sending the larger attack back at the one that had just attacked him... waiting only for a moment before smirking and tossing the Kunai after the attack as well, no way he'd see it while hidden behind the real attack.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:01 pm

The clone had already disappeared, its time had run out.

Ichiro yawned and started walking towards the fire he saw in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Saneda blinked as the one that he had been fighting suddenly vanished.

"Freaking clones..." He muttered to himself. Sort of wishing he hadn't bothered to waste the Chakra from that jutsu. Still, he had time on his side for the moment. Rushing along once more, there was little doubt in his mind he'd be able to find the stone soon enough... maybe even recover a good bit of his Chakra.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Hiryu picked up his pace a little after the explosion he heard. His heart started racing the thrill of battle was pumping through his veins, he couldn't wait for his chance to prove himself.

Hiryu came to a clearing in the forest, he had already been running for about 10 minutes, he figured he should be getting close. Up ahead, in the distance, he saw some broken branches on the ground around some trees, he knew he was getting close.

He picked up his pace again, as he passed the broken branches, he saw a tree up ahead that looked like it had been chopped in half by a bolt of lighting, and behind the tree was a crater the size of a dog, he knew he had found one of the stones!
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:35 pm

Using Water Flicker, Ichiro appeared before Saneda in a burst of water, sitting on a tree.

"I think I'll be taking the Stone from here."
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:47 pm

"Y'know... you really piss me off." Saneda muttered, reaching back to his pouch and drawing another Kunai, holding it in a reverse grip at his side.

"How about you go bother the other guy, before I have to kick your ass and drag both you and the stone back to Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:57 pm

OOC - @Vorcha @Eail 2 posts each. An outcome will be judged to decide.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Ichiro dragged his kunai against his leg, letting the blood drip to the ground into a puddle.

"Mizu Chi Bunshin." He mumbled, as two bodies identical to his climbed out of the puddle.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Hiryu found the rock in the middle of the crater, he picked it up and put it in his pouch.

He looked around and saw no one near, "Hmm I guess no one wanted you," he said to himself.

He headed back to his sensei to get back as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Meeting [Complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next