Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arriving [Closed]

Go down 
+4
heilong
Kotetsu Sakkaku
skryi
Shimura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:05 am

Hiryu - i didnt even recognize you! You looked good out there!
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:08 am

Kenji chuckles overhearing the two behind him
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:12 am

"thank you I can't wait to get out there and fight again."
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:15 am

Hiryu - i hope we dont meet, i would hate to have to beat, a wide grin streaks across his face as he cant help but chuckle!
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:13 am

(OOC - I'm caught up on all of my matches. I'm going to sleep for the evening. We will pick back up tomorrow!)

Kenji watches the matches eager for his turn.

~The match between Keyeo and Jin was really exciting!~

~The way he ended it with that lightning bolt...very clever of him. I'll be keeping an eye on him, I've yet to see him utilize much of that peculiar sword.~
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 am

Ao - That weird sword thing was pretty cool and lightning is awesome, i think i like that Keyeo guy!

Hiryu - Lightning is dumb he should use FIRE!
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Ao - wow that Hadachi guy just obliterated that hyuuga girl

Hiryu - Yeah, that was a good fight
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Ao - This doujutsu user is very interesting, it would be cool to face and see whose is stronger!

Hiryu - I dont even know whats going on right now, but i like it!
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:18 am

Hiryu - I would like to fight Masuma, that would be a good battle, he is a strong fighter!

Ao - I would like to battle any doujutsu user, to see how there eyes compare to mine.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:25 am

"Quite a bit of puppet users, but it doesn't look like that Uchiha is phased" Akuma looked on into the arena as the Uchiha and the puppet user duked it out. Studying the unique fighting styles, he pulled out his small leather bound journal and began to jot down notes.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:30 am

Ao - He sees his team mate start jotting down notes and chuckles to himself, with eyes like these I have never needed notes, its nice not having to write things down to remember.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:50 am

Akuma takes a moment to look up, and meets the gaze of his fellow mist shinobi. He cracks a wide smile showing his razor teeth, as he puts away his journal and makes his way over.

Akuma uses his scythe to vault over the empty seats and lands just on the other side of Ao.

"I saw your match, with the wind user." He got comfortable leaning his scythe on a nearby seat, he wasn't worried about it being stolen. "Very impressed with your last second body flicker. That follow up with your shuriken was vicious!"
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:15 am

"Yeah she was fast, but I got lucky! I cant wait for the next fight!"
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

Sejetsu walked in to see how the arena looked. With the crowd Sejetsu couldn't see anyone he knew.

He watched as the fights went on. Letting his mind wonder to the festivities happening outside of the arena. He saw a few strong ninja. and a few times would let some words slip out, such as "that is goin to hurt" and sometimes he wondered how the ninja did not show pain.

He caught the fight of Ao vs Suo. -She is very skilled in her kenjutsu, and that move Ia...Iaido... I will have to learn that-
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Ao - that uzumaki dealt a nice final blow
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:47 pm

Kira hugs Seijuro as he walks back into the stands

"good fight out there but maybe next time try not to be so nice."

Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Akuma to Ao- "Extremely close...This body flicker technique is quite a popular jutsu"

He ponders for a moment and then quickly re opens his journal, recording his new thought.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Ao chuckles again as Akuma has to take more notes.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Keyeo get's up to go to the bath room. H walks past a kid taking notes and looks at his book

"oh, that's a good idea. what you got in there anything on me?"

he sits down behind him and looks over is shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Akuma lets the dark skinned shinobi look on as he finishes his notes.

He pleasantly responds, "You? I don't think I have had the pleasure of watching your fight," Akuma turns to him, reaching out a hand in greeting. "My name is Akuma Shinbioto, maybe next round I will have the opportunity to find out what you can do first hand"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Keyeo shakes his hand, and looks at the current fight going on
~man these are taking longer than i expected.~

"my name is Keyeo Vasser, and maybe you will who knows"

Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:26 pm

@Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kenji smiles upon seeing his friend return from the fight. "That was quite the impressive display you two put on out there. I hope that boy will be alright."

Kenji examines the bug bites on Kotetsus' arm before reaching into his pouch and offering him a topical ointment to treat wounds such as these.
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Seijuro hugs Kira back. "What's the problem with being nice? She's not my enemy, I have no reasons for not being nice," he answers. He's still hurting. And is almost feeling guilty of using his family's secret on the match.

"Is there a medic around? I gotta bandage the wounds on my arms. And I wanna check out on that girl. She packs a very strong punch."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Kotetsu shows a feint smile at Kenji, as he took the oitment. "Thank you very much." The genin replied as he accepted the medicine and applied it the his left arm. Upon doing so he heard the plea or request of another shinobi, nearby, needing medical attention. So he turns to kenji and questions in a low tone. "Should we offer aid? Seeing as they are from another village." Kotetsu said this because they are the opponents. Even though he ate with a cloud Ninja earlier, which was just to learn information, he didn't feel the need to befriend them now. Seeing as the first round's are almost over and there is no need to learn much more since alot was shown during the fights.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 pm

"Don't worry about her injuries, and I'm sure if your hurt that badly we can go to a medical stall somewhere in the festival."

pulls him over to some open seats and gestures for him to sit down.

"Anyway for now we should just enjoy the rest of the fights still going on and take in as much as we can about our enemies."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving [Closed]   Arriving [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Shinobi Alliance :: Festival Tournament-
Jump to: