Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stepping Down

Go down 
+3
TNWninja
tmoreno4
Shimura
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Hey guys, so I've already talked to Poleon and told him I'd be stepping down from moderator. I'm still going to be playing a character on the site and I'll be advertising the game for new players to join. I'll also help out Poleon if he ever asks, but I'm stepping down primarily because I don't enjoy the workload and prefer spending my time doing other things. Selfish of me, but brutally honest. I apologize to you all for neglecting the site, but I'd just rather be a player.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new players to the game who have registered and created characters. Glad to have you all here. As for the current state of the game and what happens now I cannot say for sure what the game plan is regarding villages, characters, storyline, etc. Please PM Poleon if you have any questions/concerns regarding the site.

-Shimura

Last edited by Shimura on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Lol im pretty sure the site is dead sense this is the first moderator message in about 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 pm

@tmoreno4

The site isn't officially dead...Poleon has been busy and unable to work on the next chapter for this site, so I've been unable to work on anything meaningful for the time being. The site has been on an unofficial hiatus since the tournament concluded. There hasn't been anything to do for awhile, so it seemed pointless to approve characters, clans, jutsus, etc. I also didn't want to work on approving all of that stuff. I've already explained that I don't wish for the workload and I'd rather be a player.

Just because the site hasn't progressed in storyline though doesn't mean it's dead. Only Poleon can announce when the site is finished and through. There will always be new players signing up, coming and going. As long as that fact remains true the site is never over until the creator announces it and I stop advertising for it.

I've only played on one other Naruto RP site in the past and the admin/moderator stopped posting entirely and were never heard from again. I believe they just grew tired of the workload and stress of managing all the players wants/needs. It is difficult catering to a large pool of players, and I was often online nearly all day everday when the site was active, so I eventually got burned out and I don't want to go back to that. I can personally understand the stress Poleon goes through actively keeping this site running.

For now all we can do as players is wait for Poleon to announce changes and start working on the site, or leave and be through with the game. I don't know why Poleon isn't posting, when he will post, or if he is through with the game. I advise you all to seek out other entertainment for the time being and just be ready to play again if he decides to continue this campaign.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Ok well then I guess what I should have said then is I am done with the site, and he shouldn't have started the site, or invited so many people if he wasn't going to be able to handle the workload.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:16 pm

If anyone wants to quit playing I respect that decision. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait so long without any meaningful word/update.

If anyone quits you can let Poleon or I know as a gesture of consideration so we have a good idea of our active player database. I'll still help run that for now and if you decide to come back you're more than welcome to at any point.

As for me like I've said I'm just going to wait for an update and be ready to play if the game ever continues.

Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:07 pm

On a side note I'm craving to play on an RP forum ... anime based though, so if anyone finds something or wants to invite me to play something I might give it a shot.

I'd be down to play on a Naruto, One Piece, or Sword Art Online forum if anyone knows a good one...preferably new or recently new.

I'll still be active on here though as well if this picks back up, just bored at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Same here, I been wanting to RP so let me know if anyone is on another one. Also did you foward my suggestions to poleon?
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
TNWninja

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 2:43 am

If you guys are looking for a Naruto RP, check out /r/TheNarutoWorld , a long running Naruto RP that is always open to new ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Pakomen

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 4:56 pm

I was planning on RPing here, but if many of you aren't feeling it, that discourages me from continuing the site. I have seen several new Naruto sites which are interesting, so maybe we can all migrate there as a group?

shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com/   - Seems heavy on systems, but there are good roleplayers and plenty of activity. Staff are extremely active

fightingdreamers.forumotion.org/ - New site that needs people to help with development

narutowindstorm.forumotion.com/ - Also a site currently in development.

narutolegacyrpgs.forumotion.com/

rpninjas.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 pm

I personally like new/fresh sites, i'll check out fighting dreamers and narutowindstorm later tonight when I get home. Would be cool to see some familiar faces join me.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Shimura wrote:
I personally like new/fresh sites, i'll check out fighting dreamers and narutowindstorm later tonight when I get home. Would be cool to see some familiar faces join me.

Checked out fighting dreamers, it's been in development for quite a long time and is currently unplayable but it seems that they are almost ready to start...sounds like a very cool site. I registered, but I have no idea when they will begin playing tbh. Looks very well organized though and like the admin is making sure he has everything prepared for launch.

I'll check out the other site when I get home :>
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 12:37 am

Pakomen wrote:
I was planning on RPing here, but if many of you aren't feeling it, that discourages me from continuing the site. I have seen several new Naruto sites which are interesting, so maybe we can all migrate there as a group?

shinobifablesuntold.forumotion.com/   - Seems heavy on systems, but there are good roleplayers and plenty of activity. Staff are extremely active

fightingdreamers.forumotion.org/ - New site that needs people to help with development

narutowindstorm.forumotion.com/ - Also a site currently in development.

narutolegacyrpgs.forumotion.com/

rpninjas.forumotion.com/forum

Thank you for finding these, I really appreciate it. I reviewed all of the sites pretty thoroughly. Fightingdreamers looks cool, but its not playable at the moment and there isn't any indication of when it will start up...regardless I made an account and PM'd the admin to say hello and I'll probably roll there if I like whatever rules they draft up. Shinobi Fables Untold looks pretty cool...still in the process of reading all the rules and stuff etc. I registered and I'll probably make a character after I finish reading up on everything and they activate my account.

For anyone interested in rolling on Shinobi Fables hmu...they are less than 1 month active and its not horribly overpopulated so I think I'm gonna give it a shot. I warn you though, the stat system and rules are much more in depth and complex than this site as well as the quality of roleplay (No one sentence posts).
Back to top Go down
Pakomen

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Are Naruto Legacy and RpNinjas not fresh/active enough?
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 pm

I didn't really like either of those. Fightingdreamers is fresh, not started yet but the mod messaged me back and gets online frequent so I'd bet they open soon. SFU looks ok but I think most of the players migrated to Shinobi Life. Haven't really picked one yet.

Shinobi Life - http://nslrpg.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:55 am

Yea if I joined a site, I would rather have it be a newer one. Although if not, I still may join just as long as they are not packed
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:22 pm

I believe both SNL and FD are brand new
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Anyone still check in?
Back to top Go down
Mosels

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 pm

I still check in now and again but on another note it may not be new but /r/TheNarutoWorld is actaully pretty good and the mods are pretty sound
Back to top Go down
Pakomen

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:47 pm

shinobi fables is very active now
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Who all still checks in? Reply here or PM me personally. I plan on reviving/revamping one of my old sites while adding some interesting twists. What I have in mind at the moment is that it will revolve around naruto, yet include the industrial revolution. In this period, cars, motorcycles and slightly modern weapons.(I was thinking of crossbows and so on but I may go a step further and have the npc's able to use muskets/muzzleloaders) also I have a pretty solid and decent idea on the stats and money system.

There will also most likely allowing mixed genes/clans. This will be more difficult, I am unsure if I should allow members to create the mixture from the beginning or force them to earn it and pay for surgery to include. Like Uchiha eyes, Senju DNA, etc either have to be earned on mission or bought. After obtaining said DNA or item, then you would need to pay money for the surgery
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Hey i still check in every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Ok great. Keep in touch with me on here through the topic or pm. I havent officially changed anything on the other site. As of now I have been creating a rough draft on paper.

If anyone has any ideas then go ahead and list them below or pm me. I am open to all.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:29 pm

People still checking in?
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:25 am

no i dont think anyone other than us come here anymore sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Out of Character :: Announcements-
Jump to: