Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorcha
Vorcha

Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Name: Osamu's Left Arm
Type: Prosthetic Limb/Puppet part
Ability: Functions as a regular arm thanks to Osamu's bloodline ability, but also has a storage space inside the forearm that can hold one small scroll (Capable of sealing a single small puppet, small meaning the size of a medium sized dog such as a husky or the size of a toddler) instead of holding a scroll it could also hold three smoke bombs and fire them through the wrist.
Appearance: A wooden arm inlaid with copper markings.
History: Osamu has had this arm for three years, ever since he lost his making a paper bomb for a puppet.

Name: Tatsumaki (Tornado)
Type: Puppet
Ability:

Eanaifu (Air Knife)- An attack made by shooting high pressure air infused with chakra through the mouth. (This is also a jutsu known by Osamu and will be treated as such and marked on his jutsu list)

Needle Rain- The puppet launches its hair (actually senbons) at its opponent. Has enough for three bursts a fight.

Appearance: Looks like a young boy with a mohawk and a sliding jaw.

History: The first puppet made by Osamu as part of a clan ceremony to celebrate graduating to Genin.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:16 pm

Quote :
Ability: Functions as a regular arm thanks to Osamu's bloodline ability, but also has a storage space inside the forearm that can hold one small scroll (Capable of sealing a single small puppet, small meaning the size of a medium sized dog such as a husky or the size of a toddler) instead of holding a scroll it could also hold three smoke bombs and fire them through the wrist.

Ability:

Eanaifu (Air Knife)- An attack made by shooting high pressure air infused with chakra through the mouth. (This is also a jutsu known by Osamu and will be treated as such and marked on his jutsu list)

Needle Rain- The puppet launches its hair (actually senbons) at its opponent. Has enough for three bursts a fight.

I just wanna make sure I'm understanding everything in plain terms

Summary:

The arm ability says "capable of sealing a small puppet." I'm assuming you mean summoning
The puppet and you both have the ability to perform a wind jutsu - air knife
The arm is capable of holding 3 smoke bombs instead of summoning the puppet
The puppet is able to shoot out senbon with its hair.

Everything looks fine I just need to know how many jutsu slots this counts as. It seems like the wind jutsu will count as 1, and the arm w/ the puppet and all its capabilities will count as a second jutsu. Does that seem fair?
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:20 pm

The arm is capable of holding a scroll that seals the puppet. By those terms it would also be capable of summoning the puppet by opening the scroll, yeah.

If he chooses to carry the puppet with him (Like how Kankuro originally held them on his back bound in ribbons, but later started carrying them with scrolls as he got more puppets than his original three.) he can instead fill the storage space that usually holds the scroll with three smokebombs.

That seems fair. I was told the puppet and any jutsu it uses would be on his list, so I should anticipate that.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:27 pm

I see what your saying. @Poleon will review when he gets on.

I think the most balanced way thing to do is have the arm and all its capabilities count as 1 jutsu, and the wind jutsu count as another jutsu. That would still leave you with 2 additional jutsu whenever you get around to creating your jutsu list.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:31 pm

I'm fine with the arm costing a jutsu, since it's a manifestation of his bloodline ability and requires chakra to control
Back to top Go down
Poleon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Quote :
Appearance: A wooden arm inlaid with copper markings.
History: Osamu has had this arm for three years, ever since he lost his making a paper bomb for a puppet.

Ability:

Appearance: Looks like a young boy with a mohawk and a sliding jaw.

History: The first puppet made by Osamu as part of a clan ceremony to celebrate graduating to Genin.

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutofun.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Osamu Hokotai's Items (Approved)
Page 1 of 1