Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 3 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Team 3 Meeting [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:52 pm

You have received instructions to meet your new sensei. Please report to the training grounds.

@Vorcha @skillex67 @GajeelRedfox13
OOC- Post in any order, I'll go last.

Last edited by Shimura on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:19 pm

skryi here.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:42 pm

You can actually start getting into character and just make your way to the training grounds. No need for a roll call.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:12 pm

I follow my instructions and walk to the Training grounds to meet up with my teammates and sensei.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Masuma walked to the training grounds, he couldn't hide the contempt in his eyes at the fact that someone had arrived first.

He was wearing a black turtleneck and black pants with bandages on his hands.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Keyeo walks over to his teammate who just arrived and energetically says ~Hey, my names Keyeo nice to meet ya~ while sticking out his hand.
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Yami walks onto the training field and watches his new teammates and sighs, he never wanted to join a team since he never worked well with others.

He walks over to the one holding out his hand and says, "Hello, my name is Yami Hyuga," and shakes his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Masuma scoffed, ignoring both of his 'team mates'.

He was taller than both of them, and knew he was younger too. That alone should prove he was better than both.
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Yami turns around to look at Masuma, "Who are you," he asks, "You appear to not want to be here."
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:14 pm

The area is in the mountains. High enough to make you feel like you can touch the sky. If you tread high enough you can become shrouded within the clouds.

Quote :
Yami turns around to look at Masuma, "Who are you," he asks, "You appear to not want to be here."

An image from the shadow appears infront of you all.
https://narutofun.forumotion.com/t28-tenzo-wazamono

"He is only one of the few excommunicated members of the Leaf village. He has yet to call this land his home."

Looks at Keyeo, "A former member of the infamous Vasser Clan...excellent swordsmanship..."

Finally facing toward Yami, "And lasly a member of the royal bloodline, Yami Hyuga. It will be my pleasure raising you into an excellent shinobi. Do not fear."
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Keyeo shutters at the name of his clan as looks at Wezamono senpai's sword Thank you senpai, I hear there are quite a few excellent swordsmen from your clan as well
He looks at Masuma and wonders what got him excommunicated from the leaf village then
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Masuma crossed his arms, leaning against a boulder.
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:30 pm

"I would not say I am 'royal' since my younger brother is next in line for head of household," Yami says looking at both of his teammates.

"They look weak, my Byakugan could help me defeat them easily," he thinks to himself as he leans on a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm

"We have two prodigious genin...both possessing impressive dojutsu. And then there is the Vasser clan member with an equally impressive bloodline ability."

He tilts his head down slightly and his glasses reflect bright white preventing you from seeing his pupils, "I myself am just a humble shinobi who possesses no special abilities except for my swordsmanship." He grips the hilt of his sword for a moment before letting go.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Tenzo Wazamono" He sits down crossing his legs over each other, his katana sheathed lying across his lap.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Well I guess I'll introduce myself also he says nervously My name is Keyeo Vasser I am not used to working with a Team

Keyeo shifts then looks at his teammates wondering just how strong there dojutsu could be As senspai said I am an excellent swordsman and I excel at taijutsu nice to meet you guys
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:16 pm

"My name is Yami Hyuga, I excel in taijutsu and I am an owner of the Byakugan," he says as he shifts his weight off of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 am

"Masuma Uchiha." He said without inflection or emotion, still leaning against the rock casually.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 am

Tenzo reaches into the sleeve of his black kimono and pulls out a single bell hanging by a thread. He ties it onto his waistline.

"My intellectual peers...work together as a team and see if you can take this bell from me."

His sword lies across his lap sheathed. He sits there waiting patiently, lips curled into a slight smile as he looks at you.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Keyeo reaches for his katana while thinking this will be hard from what he can tell no one here is used to team fighting.
Upon drawing his sword he dashes at Wazamono Senpai and attack him head on with his katana.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:59 pm

Keyeos' attack connects with the image of Tenzo before it dissipates. You hear a bell jingle before he reappears behind Yami now.

"I'm over here."
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Yami activates his Byakugan before turning around to jab his fingertips into a chakra point in Tenzo's arm
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Tenzo uses the hilt of his sword and shoves it into the Hyuga's armpit forcefully. The length of his sword is significantly longer than the length of the boys arm.

He smiled, "You will have to do better than that."

Using his sword he shoved the boy back into Masuma Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Masuma bit his lip, letting blood trickle onto the seal on his tongue to perform his Mandara No Jin summoning.

Ten thousand snakes spewed from his mouth, absorbing the impact from the Hyuuga and then chasing after Tenzo.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:18 pm

The snakes slither across the ground and snake their way up Tenzos' body completely engulfing him. His body dissipates into a puff of air when he casually appears behind Keyeo. He throws his arm around his shoulder like a good buddy would. "Are you wondering how I did that?"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Keyeo pushes Tenzo off his body and shoot a lightning bolt Jutsu at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Meeting [Complete]   Team 3 Meeting [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 3 Meeting [Complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next