Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

[Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Welcome to the Quarterfinals! Matches will be 6 posts each this time folks. Remember your 24hr post limits. You may begin!
@Hadachi @AStoutD20

Last edited by Shimura on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Hadachi Futenken stepped into the arena while carefully rubbing his left elbow; the ninja that worked in the medical tent was certainly experienced at his craft, the wound was no longer bleeding and the cut was no longer open, although the new flesh that took place was soft and weak, ready to be ripped apart.

The mist ninja's dark grey linen attire had dirt all over, while drops of blood gave the whole outfit ugly crimson stains. He dropped into his sideways fighting stance, looking towards the genin that shared the same village; Akuma Shinbioto.

"I'm ready when you are." he said as memories of the deathmatch that took place in his own genin promotion came flushing in, "You can start when you're good to go..." he said on a somber note, trying to shrug the memories away.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:43 am

The chains on his wrists started to loosen as he walked into the arena, Akuma could see the negative space his blood had left when it flowed down his arm around the metal links. What was not blocked by the chains left his arm stained dirty and red, courtesy of his last opponent. The wound on his arm was stitched and mended by the medical ninja, but it would certainly scar, and if he wasn't careful in this fight it would re open. His back was also riddled with stab wounds from Sejetsu's sword, thankfully the shinobi was skillful and did not hit any vital organs.

Akuma was covered in his sleeveless raven hoodie with the gold trim that matched the kanj wrapped around the black handles of his sickles. The chains rattled as he moved in, and the demonic menpo was dangling loosely around his neck. He had kept it off when he entered the arena, he was tentative to put it on, unsure after his last fight.
Quote :
his mind was empty, eyes focused and cold, a severe contrast to the smiling gold menpo..."There can be no escape!"
It just wasn't like him to be that cold hearted, and for the first time in his life he was almost scared of it's visage. Foolish thoughts, focus... He shook the fear from his mind, It is a representation, a demonic reminder of Limbo, it is my family's heritage and legacy. With a determined grin and feeling better about his resolution he pulled it up over his mouth securing it to his face.

Hadachi wrote:
"I'm ready when you are. You can start when you're good to go..."

The menpo muffled his voice, giving it a deeper tone, "Many thanks for your patience, it is an honor to fight you Hadachi-san. He slid into his stance, alternating his grip on the left sickle. "After this tournament, when we return to our village, it would be a pleasure to train with you.

Raiton Kusarigamajutsu With that Akuma dashed to the right, the chains trailing his movements, clinking in the wind.

Starting strong, Akuma launched his primary sickle, Reaping Strike I will take the lead!
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Hadachi watched intently as the opposing ninja brought up his sickles, "Fighting a weapon-user with taijutsu is as dangerous as it gets... he has the advantage here." he concluded, while taking a deep breath.

Akuma Shinbioto wrote:
"Many thanks for your patience, it is an honor to fight you Hadachi-san" ... "After this tournament, when we return to our village, it would be a pleasure to train with you."

His dark grey linen attire covered his body, all but his eyes could be seen; yet when he heard those words a faint smile emerged from Hadachi's face, hidden behind the mask that covered the lower part of his face. He would indeed enjoy sparring with Akuma.

The young genin was impressed by Akuma's mastery, "He can infuse lightning to his weapon? That's..." before he could complete the thought, electric-enveloped sickles flew towards him in incredible speed, "W-What!?" his eyes opened wide as he never saw anything quite so fast, he tried all he could to dodge, but as he jumped upwards and to the right, the sickle caught his left leg.

In a desperate attempt, he tried to stuck an explosive tag to the sickle that surrounded his left leg, not sure if it would work due to all the lightning.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Akuma looked on in dismay, Did he just attach an explosive to his leg? Granted it was attached to his weapon, but the proximity to his limb was troubling...Perplexed as he was, he was not about to lose focus. He decided to leave his weapon to it's fate, confident that his family's sickle would pull through...

~BOOM~

The dirt kicked up into the air, and Hadachi disappeared within it. The only thing Akuma was certain of was that the chain still trailed into the smoke. Moving with purpose he wrapped his right arm over and under the metal links grabbing hold, Raiton Kusarigamajutsu, more lighting arc'd down the chain. As it penetrated the the smoke he yanked back on the steel, if he was lucky the lightning would arc over to his opponent. If not he would soon have both sickles in hand, prepared for Hadachi, but for safe measure he spawned a clone at the ready to his left, scanning his six.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:16 pm

He realized the lightning would not stop the explosion, and so his desperated plan would indeed work; he performed Body Replacement Technique a moment before the great explosion went off.

Sharp pieces of wood flew to all sides. Most of the crowd stood in awe, pure silence; as though they witnessed the horrible death of one of the contestants. The more experienced shinobi were not fazed, as they knew what happened.

Hadachi Futenken immediately started running towards Akuma, he noticed the sickle did not suffer much damage; "Damn! I was banking on that." he thought, but was still relieved his improvised maneuver got him out of a bad situation. He threw 2 shuriken towards his opponent, not knowing which Akuma was real, he aimed one shuriken at each.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:00 am

Akuma loosened his grip on the handles, allowing the sickles to fall, grabbing the chain. That won't cut it Black Demon Dance. He stepped in front of his clone, using the reach from his weapons, and began striking down the shuriken. On a side note, when I retire I should hope to be a fire dancer...That would be pretty cool Akuma grinned to himself as he recognized his normal attitude was still present, and his earlier fears had less merit... Sparks flew in two colors, yellow from the metal on metal, and a white hot blue from the electricity that was still imbued in the weapon.

As the original deflected the projectiles, the clone behind pulled an explosive tag from out of Akuma's pouch, tagging the left sickle he held. When he was done the clone vaulted over the shoulder of Akuma, dashing towards Hadachi Preparing to slash him across the chest.

Almost like a choreographed dance, Akuma and his clone moved in unison.  As the clone finished his preperations, Akuma repositioned the plane on which his sickles spun in order to give his clone an opening to move. The copy rushed forward to meet Hadachi, while Akuma used the remaining momentum from his spinning to fling his sickle after him. Reaping Strike! He curved the weapon around his clone aiming for Hidachi's body.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Hadachi continued his dash towards Akuma Shinbioto, not noticing the clone had tagged the left sickle with an explosive tag. As both clone and sickle rushed him, the young genin stood his ground, slipping into his stance; one arm forward at chest's height, while the other stood near his face, both fists clenched. His legs slightly spread apart, providing a solid foundation.

Akuma's clone was swift, a curved punch was thrown Hadachi's way, he ducked, lifting his right arm and meeting the clone's hand. He caught the punch perfectly, but as he motioned his left arm to attack with a punch of his own, the electric sickle enveloped it, preventing the punch.

The mist ninja's eyes opened wide as he noticed the explosive tag stuck to the sickle that choked his forearm. He saw no other option; it was hopeless. He focused the wind affinity he possesed to his feet, performing Fuuton: Tsukisasu Hari (Wind Release: Lunging Hand); a burst of air emerged from bellow and behind. With his right hand still holding on to the clone's fist, he was flung forward by the pressure of air from his own jutsu.

Hadachi Futenken flew towards Akuma, carrying the explosive tagged sickle on his left arm, and the clone on his right. As he reached in, the explosive about to finally trigger, Hadachi attempted to swing the clone between his own arm and the rest of his body. He knew there was no way out of this one, but hoped both Akumas would take the explosion alongside him.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:11 am

(OOC: The explosive tag is actually on the clone's left sickle. I am unsure if clones spawn with the weapons of their original. However, I made sure that if they weren't supposed to, the clone wasn't going to throw his tagged weapon. Essentially he is attacking with his left arm, which Hadachi caught, and on that arm is the explosive tag. Just wanted to clear that up.)

Akuma's sickle caught Hadachi's left arm just as he was about to counter the clone, Got him, no where to - WHOA His eyes widened as his opponent was almost flying towards him at an alarming rate with the explosive the clone had used...

Body SubstitutionJust before Akuma would be taken over by the cluster he dispersed in a cloud of smoke, leaving behind a log of wood. It became a projectile shattering against the arena wall from the explosive force of the tag.

Akuma appeared opposite his original facing looking on at the column of dirt and smoke.Fuuton...His wind abilities took me off guard, very impressed, I hope he isn't too hurt The arena crowd seemed tense as they pondered whether both shinobi were taken out in the explosion. A few spotted him and began hollering his name. Whether it was to jeer or cheer for him he couldn't quite tell. The adrenaline was pumping in his veins and his eyes were focused on the surrounding area looking for his opponent...My body is getting sore., he could feel the puncture wounds on his back throb, ..and I am getting low on chakra...I have another Reaping strike in me, but then I might be too tired to be effective. Time for a new strategy

Spawning another clone to his right Akuma tossed his left sickle over to the clone, between them they shared the chain that connected the two weapons. Their stance mirrored each other, poised for battle, scanning for their opponent.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:46 pm

(OOC: Got it, sorry about the misunderstanding.)

A mere moment before the explosion went off, Hadachi saw the log replace Akuma's body; "I lost." he thought, still clinging to the clone. The mist ninja knew there was not enough time to throw the clone away; the fiery radius would still engulf him. He stretched his left arm as forward as it could be, with a wild swing, he managed to place the clone between the explosive tagged arm and himself.

The maneuver was akward and tense; most of the young genin's body remained behind Akuma's clone. Hadachi was using his right arm to hold the clone's left, they were intertwined due to the previous swing. Hadachi's left arm held the clone's head in place. He pulled the clone to the ground with him, folding his legs and left arm behind the opponent's torso. He tensed his back as to hide his face behind the clone's upper back.

Ultimately, his right arm was exposed. The explosion went off.

Hadachi Futenken's body laid on the ground, his right arm black and red. Most of his outfit tore apart with the impact. The fog of dust still rising all around him, blocking the view. "Can't feel my right arm..." somehow, he was not in pain, that's when he knew it was bad. The ninja could only move his left arm at the moment. "I... still have a good amount of chakra in me... might as well use it to buy me some time." he held the good arm close to his chest and released the chakra within his body.

"Hah... I can't believe I'm doing this." he thought as he performed Clone Technique to summon two ragged copies of himself. "I don't really know how to control them, I'll just set them to run forward." the two damaged clone Hadachis ran forward towards Akuma Shinbioto.

He smiled at the thought of how futile the move was. "Here it goes..." he released chakra, using Transformation Technique, shaping into the form of Akuma's clone.

"I'll just stay here for a little... bit." he thought calmly, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Both Akuma's stood motionless, ready, and unyielding. "There!", the clone gestured to the column of smoke that started to clear. Silhouettes began to make there way out of the smoke. Two of them? As the Hadachi's started charging his position, Akuma noticed something peculiar...The damage he sustained is great, but which is the real Hidachi? Neither of them look to be in pain...

"Lets Go!" They said together as they moved in to meet the duo in combat... In an attempt to distract his opponent, Akuma, with some of the slack in the chain, tossed a handful of links into his opponent's line of sight. Using that split second to set himself up he leaned back and began launching ferocious kicks into the center of the battered clone. Bullet Kick!!

Simultaneously, Akuma's mirrored self gripped his sickle with both hands keeping the blade reversed and low until the Hadachi he faced was within range. At the right moment he swung in an uppercutting motion, planning to use the blunt end of the weapon to hit the underside of Hadachi's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Hadachi heard the sound of steps and the clinging of steel. He slowly got up, everything in pain, everything but his right arm; "How ironic." he thought, still with a hint of humor. The mist ninja remembered where he commanded the clones to move. They would be in an exact straight line of him, seeing as they only ran forward.

The genin knew the right arm was useless, "I'll have to use lunging hand again" he thought as his whole body seemed to beg for him to stop; "After that... I'll take a nap." he whispered to himself, a bit delusional from all the waves of pain he felt. He grabbed the last explosive tag he had, "When did I... become a fan of explosions?".

His legs' muscles flexed once again, but this time, only the left shoulder and arm did the same. Hadachi used Fuuton: Tsukisasu Hari (Wind Release: Lunging Hand). A completely injured Akuma went flying from within all the dust towards the real Akuma and his clone; a trail of dust, blood and ripped pieces of linen followed.

Both Hadachi's clones were fully hit by Akuma's attacks, and as they did so, they went off in a pathetic and comic poof. Suddenly, a third, almost dead looking Akuma flew by, his stomach faced the ground as he almost touched it, like a human missile. In a clumsy motion, Hadachi let go of the explosive tag he held on his left hand. He attempted to keep his momentum for a moment, and then activate the paper remotely, using the snake hand seal.

He meant to scream, "It's all or nothing!" but only a loud cough came forth.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:50 am

~POOF~ ~POOF~

Hidachi's clones were dispatched easily enough, and the two Akumas moved back into formation when suddenly a third Akuma and definitely not one of mine bolted in between the two. Before they could react he was well past them, but left behind an explosive tag.

"Shit" They both said, and without thinking Akuma's mirrored self began to fall on the explosive in order to use his body as a shield while the original jumped, pulling his legs in and crossing his arms to protect his body.

~BOOM~

As the explosion ripped through his clone, the force of the blast shook Akuma to the very core, and for a moment everything went dark...He was sent rolling like a log, stopping just before the wall of the arena, his chains dragging along after him. He came too just as he stopped moving staring up at the sky and into the faces of the crowd who were looking over the railing to see if he was alive...How did I get here?.. The faces were saying something, but he couldn't quite hear any of it..all was quiet.

Bewildered and dazed Akuma thought, I may have a concu- "KAH" a quick blood filled cough ended his train of thought, announcing the arrival of immense pain. The cut on his arm had opened up and blood started to flow from the gash, while the stab wounds in his back throbbed in anger, not to mention whatever internal damage he sustained from the blast of the tag. It hurt to breathe...

Get up... He squeezed a little tighter on the sickle he still held, relieved that at least his training was paying off. You still have your weapon, now get up! With his right arm he rolled over his left side onto his belly, planting the sickle into the dirt as an anchor. The effort made him groan with pain and he began to pant as he looked up squinting into the distance around the arena, fighting back the darkness that would envelope his vision. What am I looking for?...He continued his mission to stand, and after a few failed attempts he managed to push himself onto his knees. With both arms to the side he closed his eyes rolling his head back, allowing the hood to fall releasing his dirty blond hair, and began to slowly breathe.The air is so fresh here...He was filthy, dirt, blood, and scorch marks plagued his attire. His menpo was splattered with blood as it flowed through the mesh in between the sharp golden teeth, giving the already imposing face mask horrific flavor. At least it looks like I am smiling, he chuckled to himself, as he continued his journey to his feet.

Finally standing his senses started to return, first his vision cleared and he began registering what he was looking at. He was standing in an arena, smoke and dirt twirled in the air, a few large scorched earth marks pocketed the arena floor. Then the sound from the crowd began to trickle in, and then like an ocean wave it crashed into his senses. He could hear chanting, yelling, and cheering...I was fighting, but against wh- "Hadachi!" Akuma doubled over, more blood filled his mouth as he spoke, drooling out from the gums of the menpo. I have to find him. As his memories started coming back he remembered seeing the state at which Hadachi's clones were in. While they didn't seem to mind their appearance, Akuma knew the real Hadachi was somewhere experiencing all of it. I have to find him..

While his right forearm put pressure on his bleeding left arm, he released the rest of his chakra into his body, granting him the ability to push past the pain and move forward. This fight is over. With his chains trailing behind , Akuma began searching for his fallen comrade.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Akuma falls down to the ground in a desperate search for his opponent. When the smoke clears the referee can make out the two combatants lying on the ground. The are both heavily injured, but upon closer inspection each of them are still fighting to stand. He gives them only a few moments of time to get back to their feet before calling the match.

"The first person to stand and declare themself the winner will advance in the tournament."

Not sure whether or not either of these Genin heard him, he waits patiently. Both of them struggle to stand to their feet. Hadachi being the first to stand, begins to mumble some words. "I'm the.....I'm the......" Unable to finish his sentence he falls back down on the ground.

Akuma grips his weapon using the hilts to help him get up. He slowly gets to his feet and takes a few rushed breaths. Exhausted from the energy he exerted just to stand up he is breathing frantically before shouting loudly that he is the winner.

The referee signlas the medics to come out and assist the boys. As the medical ninja tend to the two boys the referee declares, "The match is over, Akuma Shinbioto is the winner!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]   [Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Quarterfinals] Hadachi Futenken V.S. Akuma Shinbioto [Complete]
Page 1 of 1