Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 7 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Ko'Oni listened to his sensei and the other genin, although he couldn't shake his thoughts, and his rage began to slowly subside yet not completely. 'The arrogance and lack of sympathy of this guy is unnecessary. Seeing as many would say he got his position from the fact that he was the Raiage's little brother.' The young boys eyes still flashed with anger, as he bent over and picked up the puppet and walked to the edge of the cliff.

Upon arriving there, he held the puppet over the edge and tossed it in the air. After doing so, Ko did a front flip, and when exiting he extends his right foot to perform a spinning heel drop. The force of the kick sent the puppet down faster than it would if he just dropped it. The trajectory of the puppet was also headed or aimed in the direction of Shio. Once doing so, he himself jumps off the ledge. Even though jumping, he didn't push off far from it. Doing so allowed him to slightly slow his fall because he was able to use his Bone Manipulation to pertrude a spike from his wrist. The spike itself wasn't pointed outwards but at a 45 degree angle towards him.

As he descended down, Ko'Oni dug his Bone spike into the cliffside in an attempt to stop himself. Which was unsuccessful, instead it just slowed his momentum slightly as the spike was creating a small crevice in the wall as it dug through the rock.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Shio dashes and snags the puppet midair throwing it to Kaede before commanding his student, "KAAAAAEDE!!! Catch your comrade!!! AHAHAHA"

He begins to descend from his fall carefully watching his students.

~I won't let anything go wrong this time.~
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:18 pm

"Right" The bandages unwrapped showing the puppet in all its goatly glory.
Before it hit the ground it was propelled upwards by Kaede's threads, upon reaching the falling genin the puppet wrapped it's arms around giving the ninja a hug.
"I got you." The two forms began to slow down their decent even more before stopping at around 8ft above the ground. Kaede steps forward ready to help his team-mate down, unfortunately as he took the step pain engulfed his leg causing the boy to collapse in turn dropping Ko'oni and the puppet.
"Agh!"
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Akuchi was excited he would dash up the cliff without saying a word then with his back turned and his hands tucked holding something he back flipped off with a yell then began nose diving down, in seconds he reached halfway but he would quickly spread his arms holding his clothes the rips made earlier acted like a parachute and slowed him down like a leaf in the wind. The genin chuckling as he came down at fast pace but slow enough to be caught.

"Catch me Ko'oni Catch me"
Akuchi would say in a girly voice

Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:38 pm

In an instant, Ko'Oni was no longer surfing down the cliffside. Yet instead was embraced by the puppet and slowly lowered to the ground below, or at least right above it. Then the sudden loss of control from Kaede, forced him and the puppet to plummet the rest of the way. Even though he came to a halt with a thud, with the puppet clasped around him, it reduced any damage given from the fall except for maybe slight bruising.

It wasn't until after hitting the ground did the young shinobi begin to pry his way free from the clutches of the puppet. Which took a second, so in turn he didn't have time to react to the other shinobi flying his way. Instead Akuchi crashed into him, causing them both to tumble a few yards. Sore it took him a minute to get back to his feet. He felt a flash of irritation but paid no heed to it. Seeing as Akuchi was goofing off and not intentionally try to hurt him. 'This is your new squad, just deal with it.' Ko was thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Shio is clapping with excitement, "We did it guys! Great job, I'm so proud of you all!"

"Lets go get some BBQ! My treat guys, right Roxas!?" Roxas barks with excitement.

~Now let's just calmly walk away...maybe the brain damage has set in and they forgot about the deal...~
Back to top Go down
Reptilian

Reptilian

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Kaede limps over to the two boys.
"Sorry about dropping you, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mujin

Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Akuchi would walk over too their sensei with a smile before looking at Kaede. His leg didn't seem to be broken even so if it was there was no more cliff diving for today. Just glorious food.

"You know sensei with my healing i can eat till my stomach literally burst"

Akuchi would chuckle
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:04 am

"It's fine." He replied to Kaede, "If it wasn't for you it could have gotten alot worse." Ko'Oni's thoughts drifted for a moment, 'Yea, because of this stupid exercise.' As he stood there the sound of his sensei's voice snapped him out of his daze. Remembering that his body being slightly bruised, he decided to try and stretch off some of the soreness. "That sounds fine, but shouldn't we have his leg checked out?" Ko'Oni stated, referring to the topic of food as well as an injured Kaede.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 3:33 am

Roxas quickly runs up from behind and underneath Kaede as he lifts him onto his back for a ride.

Examing Kaede's leg ~I've seen a whole lot worse on the battlefield~

"We can get his leg looked at after BBQ! My treat for my Genin!"

Quote :
"You know sensei with my healing i can eat till my stomach literally burst"

Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Giphy

Shio imagined his wallet opening and a puff of smoke coming out by the time they would get through with the meal...

The new team make their way back to the village. "You know I don't normally take on Genin...Err, but for a bunch of brats y'all are ok!"

He looks at you all red in the face. ~Damn Tenma...alright...I'll look after these three for now I guess...~

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Meeting [Complete]   Team 7 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Meeting [Complete]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2