Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flaming Mist [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorcha
Vorcha

Flaming Mist [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:49 pm

@kotetsu sakkaku

Environment:

Kumonu had asked, rather he had used his authority to demand, the Uchiha that detested him to come to the marshland on the outskirts of the main island that harbored the Mist Village in the Land of Water. He was standing on the water, the nearly perpetual twilight of the land that was caused by the actually perpetual fog meant that the water was at its perfect reflectiveness. If someone wasn't careful where they were watching it would be completely possible to mistake the water for the sky and get your world completely inverted. This confusing effect was compounded by the labyrinthine forest. However the location of the meeting meant that Kumonu was at a slight disadvantage considering the water rendered his manipulation of shadows null and void.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:18 pm

The young genin recieved a message from another mist shinobi, that stated he was ordered to the marshland at the authority of his sensei Kumonu. After waiting the for the departure of the messenger, Kotetsu rose from his seated position in the tea shop. He couldn't help but flash a devilish grin across his face at the thought of another chance at his sensei. In a hurry he left his payment on the table, as well as a small tip, and rushed off in the direction of the marshland.

Adorning his samarai styled robe and hakama, Kotetsu arrived and entered the area while treading on water. His dual sliding sword at his left hip and ninjato tucked in the backside of his waist band. He also still had the Kusari-Fundo, from the previous engagement, wrapped diagonally across his chest. So where is he. The genin briefly contemplated before activating his Double Tomoe Sharingan and locating a lone chakara source nearby.

Judging that to be his sensei, the shinobi darted off in its direction. Although before getting to close, he took to the trees as to limit the sound he made when maneuvering around. Once his Kumonu was in sight, he removed the Kusari-Fundo from his chest and readied the weapon. The boy copied his sensei's previous technique, placing a flash tag upon the fundo. Yet this time he improvised further, being as he tied the opposite around the tree. Once doing so, Kotetsu launched the fundo at his adversary. But instead of just attempting to strike him with it, the shnobi was trying to entangle him with it. Whatever the outcome, Kotetsu would temporarily close his eyes before the activation of the flash tags, and then dive straight towards his sensei with a straight right punch. He did so, hoping to catch the superior ninja off guard.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:23 pm

When the jonin noticed the movement from the fundo coming towards him he figured out the student's deception pretty easily, it was obvious that someone like him would copy the same technique out of some mixture of spite and pride. He waited for the weapon to get appreciably close to him before hitting it with a kunai to shift its trajectory and detonate the flash tag. While the bright light flashed he assumed the student would close his eyes to avoid being blinded, so he removed his eyepatch in the moment of opportunity and revealed his Three Tomoe Sharingan. Using his newly revealed eye, which wasn't blinded thanks to the eyepatch, he saw the incoming student and grabbed his fist.

"I'm sure that most people would have something to say about realizing your enemy's strengths and weaknesses, unfortunately for you I only have strengths."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Kotetsu's eyes emitted a bright bloody hue, as it seemed he seen some type of pleasure in getting another chance at his sensei and at the choice of words the man chose. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. Just as real power and strength is to acknowledge not only the extent but the existence one's weakness." The genin pushed slightly on the clenched fist, "For false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with deception." His words now seemed to bark at Kumonu. "My strength and my weakness are twins in the same womb, one and the same. For my strengths reveals my weaknesses, while my weaknesses drives and fuels my strength." Upon finishing his words, Kotetsu tried to catch his mentor of balance. The boy attempted to do so by shifting his weight to the right while simultaneously pulling his right hand towards him and extending his left leg, in an attempt to hit the knee cap.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:26 pm

With his sharingan activated, and in fact being the only eye he could see out of, Kumonu saw Kotetsu's movements in slow motion. With a sharp and aggressive jerk, Kumonu wrenched his student's wrist to the left. With the focus of Kotetsu's weight this movement was less fluid than intended, dunking his student into the water instead of simply causing him to miss. "Usually people grow old before they're all washed up, but I guess your clan has been known to advance early." He let go of the Uchiha's wrist and shot wind chakra downwards onto the surface of the water, propelling himself backwards. "It's not that I don't admit my weaknesses, I simply have none. " He pointed to his implanted eye. "I've had this Sharingan for two decades, and it has never advanced to the mangekyou. The day that it does I will admit I was too weak to protect what's important to me. For over seven thousand days I have never faltered, and have never been weak."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:29 pm

After being dunked in the water, the young Ninja started to get to his feet but was suddenly sent skipping a couple times across the water by the backblast of the wind. The shinobi focused chakara into his left hand and planted it at the peak of the second tumble. Thus allowing him to catch and rebalance himself but not before sliding back a few extra feet. Once regaining his composure, Kotetsu unsheathed his Ikari No Kiba and held it in his right hand horizontally like a dagger, while holding his left hand behind it showing the seal of confrontation. He used the ninjato instead of his sword because he knew the speed advantage of it. "You claim to have no weaknesses but resort to relying on another clan's kekkei genkai." The genin mocked his sensei as if trying to invoke a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:59 pm

"Some would say that comment only shows the weakness of the clan I stole it from." The Jonin began to form several handseals, even with his movement slowed in the eyes of the sharingan his hands moved in a rapid blur as he formed what must of been at least two dozen seals. He finished the seals with a clap, while his hands were still together he slowly started to clench his right hand like he was squeezing a ball. Chakra gathered into his palm, which he then grasped and moved his hands apart. As the orb was pulled back from his left hand the strings of chakra started to get more numerous like the tentacles of an octopus before finally coiling around his right arm. "Kotoridonaru." His right arm, which was still holding the pulsating orb, was wrapped up to the elbow by dark red chakra. It fell slack, dangling at his side, which caused the water by his right foot to begin to steam and boil. With his left hand he formed the seal of confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Kotetsu was somewhat in disbelief at the raw speed of his sensei but he quickly pushed it to the back of his mind. No matter, I can still... His thoughts were cut short when witnessing the jutsu. Through the eyes of his Double Tomoe Sharingan, he witnessed a jutsu that seemed to be sent from hell itself. The intense heat the technique put off was incredible as it evaporated the water when just in the vicinity. In his mind he had second doubts that he could best his teacher seeing the unknown jutsu. Although after a moment, he thought it better to not hesitate, but instead attack as swiftly as possible. So once his mind was made up and determined, the genin charged head on while continuing to hold the blade in a dagger position horizontally. Upon reaching his sensei, he felt as if his skin was starting to get sun burnt as he felt the heat, but he didn't let that deter him. Instead, he made two cuts in the pattern of a figure eight. The first strike was brought down from right to left and aimed for inner right thigh while the second was aimed at the left arm of the man, ascending from left to right.
(OOC-his attacks are going off of his body. So when I say left to right I mean kotetsu's.)
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 pm

The Nara lunged forward when his student began to charge. He held the jutsu in front of his body, obscuring himself in a brilliant red light. When the two reached and the Genin made his attacks, the Jonin relaxed his legs, sliding under the boy before pressing his feet hard against the water and leaping towards a tree. When the Kotoridonaru hit the bark there was a loud boom. The tree began to crack upwards in jagged lines like lightning, with fire peeking through the split bark as it traveled towards the top. The leaves were jarred off of the burning tree by the impact alone, ignited as they fell. For a moment after the tree was rendered nothing more than ash the fire still stood as a pillar before the chakra faded away. The heat from the burst had cleared the area of mist while the burning leaves made soft light imitating sunshine.

The Jonin was slumped over face down in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:56 pm

After seeing his sensei perform the unusal jutsu, Kotetsu couldn't help but to stand in disbelief at the shear power of the technique. After a moment of contemplating whether or not to help his sensei, the genin thought it be best to do so. Seeing as his sensei would technically owe him one, and in the future he could hopefully convince him to teach the technique to him. Looks like both of our lucky days. Kotetsu thought to himself as he made his way over to Kumonu. Once by his side, the young boy hoisted his sensei up by draping his arm over his shoulder. He then took him up into a large tree, to where he layed the man on a large branch before scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:14 pm

When Kotetsu grabbed him, Kumonu tapped him in the forehead with the ring on the back of his kunai. "If I wanted to, you'd be dead already." His right eye was closed, as he didn't have enough chakra left to keep using his Sharingan any further.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Sakkaku

Kotetsu Sakkaku

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:54 pm

With a sigh Kotetsu had to admit, "If that technique landed then i wouldn't doubt that." His hand pushed away the Kunai from his face, "Let's head back to the village." The genin now once again helping his sensei to his feet. "And the only reason I am helping you is so I can kill you myself, not have you kill yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Mist [Complete]   Flaming Mist [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaming Mist [Complete]
Page 1 of 1