Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Festival Grounds [Complete]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Festival Grounds [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:30 am

Performers from across the land have come to showcase their talent! There are dancers, magicians, and marching band! Making your way through this area you find carnival games and activities to partake in! Ramen-eating contest or perhaps a test of strength!? Who knows who you will bump into as you explore the grounds. Take your time and mingle with the others. You never know what kind of information you can gather just from a quick exchange of greetings!

Last edited by Shimura on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:29 am

Seijuro walks around the festival ground, watching the dancers with particular interest. He's wearing a traditional dress. While it gives him a very formal appearance, the changshan was also tailored for allowing him to move freely.

He's definitely interested in the ramen-eating contest.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Kira walked onto the festival grounds looking for something fun to do while she waited for the tournament to start.

Kira is wear a short kimono that is black with Cherry Blossom leaves and lotus flowers scattered all around it and a pair of sandals Her hair isn't that long but she has a red ribbon tied in it holder it over her right shoulder.

~man there's so much going on here.~

She notices Seijuro stopped looking at some dancers and walks over to him.

"what's up big guy" she bumps his arm to get attention "so those the kinda girls you're into" kira giggles and watches the Dancers
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Seijuro smiles to Kira as she appears and bumps his arms. "Hi, Kira."

"What do you mean with this question? Girls I'm into?" He asks her back, innocently.

"I'm just thinking that I can't dance like they do. It's too hard. How can they do it without tripping, stepping on the others' feets or falling?" He asks. To him, it is a great mystery.

"Do you know how to dance? Would you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Masuma was walking through the festival, his face in a perpetual sneer of some combination of malice and contempt for everything he saw.

Several mothers shouted at him whenever he pushed past one of their kids.

He was wearing a plain black yukata with the Uchiha's symbol on the center of his back.
Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Akuma was resting atop a low roof, feet dangling off the edge, looking on at the colorful group of people. What fun He thought to himself...His focus was mostly on a fire sword juggler wooing the crowd with his talents. I wonder if he was a retired shinobi ...

Akuma jumped down into the crowd to wander further into the festival...
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:26 pm

"I don't dance, not that i can't dance. I just don't like to." Kira said nervously looking away from the dancers.

she pulled Seijuro's arm "come on let's go do something before we have to fight each other."
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:26 pm

"Why you don't like to dance? It looks fun!"

Seijuro allows Kira to drag him whenever she wants. But she reacts at the thought of fighting her. He'd rather have her as a dear friend "I don't want to fight you. Why would we fight and hurt each other?"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:33 pm

"It is a tournament, and we might have to fight one another." kira walked with him around the festival until they were summoned to the tournament grounds to wait in the stands.

Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:23 pm

"Can't we fight other people?" He continues to protest.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:53 pm

"I don't know, Maybe. I don't decide who i fight it is a tournament." Kira argued back

"ooohhh look" she pointed at a person throwing knives with a blindfold on.
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm

"That looks dangerous," he says as he sees the person who is throwing daggers.

"Shouldn't we go to the stadium and take a look at the people fighting?"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:14 pm

"hum, if you really want to." Kira is distracted by how close the knife can to hitting the guys head. "we can go." Kira gasps at the next knife the blade was touching in between the guys middle and ring finger.

Back to top Go down
AStoutD20

AStoutD20

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:14 pm

There's an stadium!??  Whhatt? Tight., Akuma perked  up, leaning happily against the wall, he watched the two stop next to the knife thrower. He was eating mochi ball ice cream on a stick, the little ice cart was parked just next to the stage. I'm sure they're going where I'm supposed to go, he grinned, chomping off the last bit of the tasty treat.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:03 am

OOC - You guys don't have to leave the RP thread yet. The market and grounds are supposed to be events that happen before the tournament so feel free to stick around and socialize. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Grounds [Complete]   Festival Grounds [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Festival Grounds [Complete]
Page 1 of 1