Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:56 pm

Round 2 - Fights will last 5 posts each. 24 hour max limit between posts. You may begin.
@skryi @comps

Last edited by Shimura on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 pm

as soon as Kira hears the ref say we can begin she charges Hanako while making an Ice Clone

When the Ice clone is completed she stealthily sticks an Explosive Tag to the back making look like they were just crossing paths to try and confuse which one is the real one.

Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Seeing both of them get close Hanako uses Earth release: Small stone wall , raising a wall in front of her. After Kira is unable to see what's going on behind the wall Hanako puts a exploding tag on it.

~Now I just gotta wait. ~
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Kira sees the wall come up so she uses Ice launch grabbing her Ice clones hand sending them both into the air.

~so obvious~

She throws the Ice clone behind the wall by kicking off its feet launching her away from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:28 am

Hanako stops for a second and looks at the two Kiras , using body flicker quickly afterwards, disappearing and reappearing near where Kira jumped at an amazing speed. Without loosing momentum Hanako throws 3 shurikens at the Kira high up in the sky.

~I bet that one is the real one! A normal Shinobi would see through my trap right away and try to avoid it. ~
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:40 am

(ooc you do know i wasn't that far away from the wall when i launched and i just sent a ice clone down with an explosive tag and your wall also has an explosive tag you might want to get further away... just saying)
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:50 am

(occ:i know is just that i don't want to get too far away from you.)
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 1:26 am

kira is stunned to see You move at such high speed and makes a clone to distrack you throwing a shuriken making it look like it came from the clone then lands on the ground A bit away from you while directly behind you the Ice Clone hits the wall creating an big Explosion that kinda shakes Kira.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Hanako grabs a shuriken and throws it at the other one coming at her clinging the two weapons. The explosion goes off behind her on the other side of the wall and its so near to Hanako that she has to crouch down so she could maintain her balance.After the explosion is over her ears are ringing and she slowly stands up.

~That was so close! ~

After the two explosions combined the wall starts to crack and it crumbles down. Hanako takes out kunai and waits for Kira's next move.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:00 pm

the clone falls and runs at Hanako looking like it's going to attack.

while kira backs up and start doing hand seals. Then runs at you summoning an ice clone then she puts her remaining explosive tag on the back of the ice clone. then stops moving letting the clone charge.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Hanako as she sees the one who threw the shuriken at her come closer she notices the other one who is rushing towards her as well.

~I can't fight both at same time. ~

She grabs one exploding tag attaching it to her kunai and throwing at the one who is near the Kira that just stopped.

~This will keep them at bay for enough time. ~

She says as she turns towards the one who threw a shuriken at her and moves towards her going for a kick.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:35 pm

(OOC - @skryi @comps This fight is incomplete. You each appear to have 1 post left.)
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Kira watches as Hanako throws the kunai she runs back while throwing a shuriken to make the tags go off. causing both her and hanako's tags to explode she then proceeds to throw her remaining four shuriken and both her kunai through the smoke created by the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Comps

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:24 am

The clone vanishes after being hit and Hanako turns around only to be startled by the explosions soon after followed by the shurikens and kunais. Before being hit by them, she uses body replacement technique evading the attack, she soon gets out of her hiding spot closer to Kira with a kunai in her hand.

~I can't keep going for much time, I'm still dizzy from the first explosion. ~

Hanako charges towards Kira ready to slash her.

"Let's finish this now!"
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:47 am

"The winner is Kira Yuki!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]   Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanako Uzumaki V.S. Kira Yuki [Complete]
Page 1 of 1