Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Konoha Graveyard [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
heilong

Konoha Graveyard [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:28 pm

(OFF: This is an open thread I'm creating to roleplay while I'm waiting to get into a team. Anyone is free to join.
Also, English is not my natural language, so I apologize if I end writing confusing stuff.)

Many people fear graveyards because many people fear death.

Different gravestones lined the eerie graveyard. While some were recently placed, others, cracked and crumbling, needed maintenance. Mould covered some of the engravings dedicated to the dead. Trees lean towards the stones, with branches reaching out to each other. Black fences surrounded the graveyard. The smell of old stones fills the air. Some graves that weren't visited for a long time are covered with weeds. Through the maze of graves, there are gravel paths that allow people to pass by and pay their respects to the dead.

The place is full and empty at the same time. Full of dead people who are resting in peace, empty of people who are still alive. The exception at the moment is Seijuro, who is doing his job of cleaning the graveyard. The Okano's residence is nearby and they're responsible for the graveyard and all the job concerning gravedigging and the rituals to allow the dead to rest in peace. Seijuro is not like most of the people, who fear or dislike being in a graveyard: he's used to it. At the moment, the boy is removing the weed that are covering the older graves. He already prayed by his father's grave and is now doing his obligations. The boy is a little restless: he's anxious to be nominated for a team of genin and anxious to have a sensei. He deals with his anxiety by working or training by himself. At the moment, the boy is trying to do his work as fast as possible, so he can go practice by himself like he usually does.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Kira walks into the graveyard notices a boy that appears to be around her age. she walks past him on the way to her father's grave and kneels down to Pray to her father

"so dad everyone still tells me  I need to learn to strategize haha. some things never change I meet my team or sensei seems a little weird, but it's okay the guys on my team worry me though. during the battle one left to get food. anyway watch over me dad one day I will be strong enough to protect our village like you did during the war."

She got up and noticed the boy looked a little down "hey, you're a ninja aren't you? why are you here cleaning the graveyard?"
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Seijuro looks at Kira.

"I'm just an apprentice. My family is the responsible for taking care of the graveyard. My grandmother says that you can measure one village by how they take care of the dead. If we can't take care of them, how can we expect to do a good job with the living?"

He explained to her with the same words her grandmother explained to him. And the continued: "Some people forgot to visit some graves, so I need to keep it clean and offer some prayers in order to help him in the afterlife."

He stands up after finishing his job, taking a look at the young girl. Seijuro is only one year older than Kira. Nearing 1,90m, he's very tall for his age. There are some rumors about him: that he sees strange stuff and speak strange things. But right now he looks like a normal kid. "What's your name? I'm Seijuro."
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 10:00 pm

"I'm Kira, Man your Tall" she started feeling a little hungry. She started thinking about grabbing some sushi before she came to visit her father.

she looks up at Seijuro "Well since it looks like you're done here wanna go grab some food, I am really craving some sushi right now."

Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 pm

"I'm not tall. It's you that is small," he answers her.

Seijuro is a little surprised that Kira invited him to eat. He didn't know her before this encounter. "Well, why not? I'm hungry too. Thanks for inviting me."
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:50 pm

"well then let's get outta this place." Kira starts to leave the graveyard heading into town.

Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 pm

"And where are we going?" He asks while walking by her side.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:29 pm

"Hum, don't know anything is fine." Kira stated as they walked past a food shop the aroma of fine sushi hung in the air and she couldn't help but double back and go in.

"Oh, definitely here" she walked to a seat and ordered and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Seijuro disagrees with Kira. He's very exigent when it comes to food. You can't accept anything when it comes to the thing that keeps you strong and healthy.

"Let me order," he tells her. He approaches the food shop and starts talking to the owner. "I want one portion of mazikushi, nigirizushi, chisashizushi, inarizushi and oshizushi."

After ordering that, he moves to a different tent and spends five minutes there ordering food to the owner. Then, he returns to the table and sits with Kira. "You like sushi, right? I ordered different kinds of sushi for you."

The sushi arrives quickly. Seijuro places the food for Kira and talks about the different variations of sushi. "This one is mazikushi, sushi wrapped with seaweed. Very nutritious," he says while pointing to the mazikushi. "This one is nigirizushi. It's sushi with a swipe of wasabi and salmon. Be careful with the wasabi, it's very strong," he warns her. Then, he points at a bowl filled with sushi rice and various toppings. "This one is called chirashizushi. It's served in a bowl and comes with nine differents toppings."

He moves to the next one. "This one is called inarizushi. It's basically a pouco of fried tofu that is filled with sushi. It's my favorite. And finally, this last one is called oshizushi. They use a wooden mold to make it. They line toppings in the mold, cover it with sushi and them press it to create a rectangular box. Then, they cut it in squares to serve."

The food Seijuro asked for himself takes way more time to get ready. And it becomes evident why it took so long when it finally arrives: it's like someone just placed a small mountain of food in front of him. Seijuro learned very early, from his exigent foster father, to take food and eating very seriously. So he ordered a combination of food that will give him plenty of the essential things an apprentice must eat in order to develop himself and have a lot of energy for the whole day: carbohydrates, fats, protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins. Following the mountain of food, a jug of water. Considering he's tall and big, it shouldn't be a surprise that Seijuro eats a lot.

"Cheers," he says before starting eating. And he eats like a madman, as if he were hours away from starving to death. Like an animal that cares nothing about the taste of the food, but only about recovering its energies.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:51 pm

"wow" kira look at the seer amount of food sitting on the table before her. She knows she shouldn't eat so much but feels like it's okay since she is after all a shinobi now and deserves to celebrate.

~this can be like a mini party for becoming a shinobi~

She sees Seijuro looks likes he's enjoying himself scarfing down his mountain of food.

She begins to eat trying not to overwhelm herself she eats a little of everything.

~It all tastses so delicious yummy~

once she finishes eating she waits for Seijuro to finish.

"your metabolism must be monstrous I'm gonna have to work this off over like a month of extra training hehe"

she gets up stretches "I'm gonna go for a quick jog before going home."
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:17 pm

"I'll run with you, but let's rest for a bit first. It's not good to take a jog right before eating," he suggests her. "Tell me more about yourself. I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:58 pm

"okay, sure we can rest a bit"

Kira sits down and looks around

"there isn't much to know about me, I like fighting and protecting my friends. I became a ninja to protect my family and friends like my dad did during the war. that's really all there is to know I guess." kira smiles and then looks around.
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:05 pm

"Come on, no one can fight 24 hours per day. There must be something you like to do besides that."
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:15 pm

"well I do like doing art, but I'm not that good." Kira gets up "I also like to cook, But those things aren't important."

"What about you what do you like to do, other than eat huge amounts of food?"
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:00 pm

"I like reading. My mother gave me a lot of books to read, she said it's good for my eyes. I also like martial arts. It helps me keeping calm, you know?"

Seijuro is like a very big dog: he needs to play a lot in order to waste all his pent up energies before getting calm and cool. If he's not allowed to spend this energy, he'll end getting restless and edgy.

After some rest, he starts stretching. "Let's stretch before running, yes?"
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:18 pm

"sure, Even I stretching is important." Kira Stretches and after about five minutes she looks at Seijuro to see if he is ready to go.

"a nice easy jog. how far you wanna run before we head in?"
Back to top Go down
heilong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:04 pm

"Hmmm. It's better to do some light exercising after eating, so 30 minutes of jogging should be enough. Unless you want to go hard. I'll let you decide and follow you," he says, trying to show courtesy and letting her decide how they should proceed.
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Kira smiles "30 minutes sounds fine" she begins running around the village with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:34 pm

(OOC - Is this ongoing?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha Graveyard [Complete]   Konoha Graveyard [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha Graveyard [Complete]
Page 1 of 1