Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 8 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eail

Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:05 pm

"The hard way it is then!" He replied as soon as the other boy started preparing a Ninjutsu. Reaching into his pouch, he produced another kunai, now having one in each hand as he spread his Chakra across them, using his Flame Spread Technique to ignite the metal blades, coating them with fire as each one got a spin in his hands.

Leaping back away from his foe, Saneda threw the two firey Kunai towards the clones, his hands already whirring through hand seals until...

"Fire Style: Grand Fireball!" Having poured his chakra towards his lungs, the young man was now spewing the rather large ball of flame towards Ichiro.
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:19 am

Ichiro smiled as his clones fired Chi Dama towards Saneda.

"Ketsueki Kiri; Tetsu Numa" He mumbled as he jabbed his kunai into his throat, filling the woods with a corrosive red mist before he and his clones faded away into the fog for a Silent Takedown technique.
Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:40 am

Hiryu made it back to the training grounds and saw that he was the first one back. "Well this was kind of a boring exercise", he said to himself.

He walked over to his sensei and held out his hand with the body stone in it, and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Well, at the rate this idiot was cutting and slashing at himself, Saneda wouldn't even have to touch him before he'd be dead on the ground. Jutsu or not, slashing your own throat was without a doubt the dumbest thing he'd ever seen in his life... though the mist around him did make the Uchiha wish he had his Sharingan all the more.

When his flame spread Kunai met the blood balls, both techniques were cancelled out, clone Chakra wasn't going to outright beat his own after all, though it did take away from his repertoire just a bit.

He was out of Kunai as well, after that little spat, not a great thing to be dealing with.

Still, he was an Uchiha, and they were famed for their Shurikenjutsu, even without having their bloodline unlocked. Thus, moving quickly, Saneda once more started leaping through the trees, wanting to get free of the red mist that was spreading about, at the same time drawing two shuriken in each hand, intent on slinging them at the first hint of movement he saw.

He was probably fast enough to outrun that mist after all, considering the starting distance between them, right?
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Saneda effectively gets rid of the Chi Dama balls before catching himself in a shroud of bloody mist. His attempts to outrun the spread are halted. Ichiro uses his advantage of maneuvering within the mist and effectively takes his opponent out, but not before Saneda viciously twirls letting loose 2 shuriken striking Ichiro in the legs and torso. As the bloody mist dissipates Saneda lies on the ground defeated. Ichiro makes his way toward the spirit rock, but as he leans down to pick it up he is overcome with weakness. Ichiro lost too much blood during the skirmish and passed out.

As time passes on Hiroki sends his new student Takahashi to investigate. Following his orders Takahashi makes his way to the scene of his comrades fight and find them both passed out unconscious.

@tmoreno4

Back to top Go down
tmoreno4

tmoreno4

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 pm

HIRYU heads to the direction of the soul stone. When he arrives at the scene, he sees a lot of blood surrounding his 2 teammates, he looks the 2 passed out bodies over and notices that ichiro is the one that has been doing the bleeding. He picks up the soul rock and puts it in his pocket and picks up ichiro and heads back to the training grounds so he can get some medical attention. After he drops off he ichiro he heads back and gets saneda and takes him back as well.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Its gotten late and the sun is setting, signaling the start of the evening. Saneda and Ichiro recover from their injuries and awake to find Hiroki watching over them.

"GURARARARA!" He laughs aloud. Smiling and rubbing his beard pondering over the drill.

"You all have a long way to go before you become a team." Looking at Ichiro and Saneda, "I'm proud of you both for fighting so diligently, but neither of you accomplished your goals."

Addressing Hiryu, "You took off the second I threw the stone, and fetched it back for me without any difficulty."

"If you were to just go and find a stone, where is the lesson in that?!" He shouted.

"I asked you to use your minds to fetch me those stones with threats of missing out on lunch. None of you stopped to question why you we're doing this excercise...If I had told you to take out a kunai and kill yourself would you have done it?!"

"I will ask you to do things in the field that you may question, you are shinobi now...you are the masters of your fate and must arrive at your own decisions. Question everything except yourself and your team!"

"If you want to survive in this world of shinobi you must work as a team. To achieve this you must be able to rely on one another and trust one another as leaf shinobi!"

"GURARARARA! Now Ichi-chan...San-chan...you fought bravely, but I want you both to form the seal of reconciliation and acknowledge each other as comrades."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:21 pm

When he finally woke up from the unconcious state that he'd evidently been in for... maybe half an hour or so, Saneda stayed on the ground, blinking several times as he looked around, seeing his former foe lying not too far from him and their Sensei standing over the pair.

"I mean... ow... to be fair, it's sort of obvious it was a test of both our tracking skills and potential combat skills, along with the ability to adapt to a situation, right?" The slightly bruised Uchiha spoke from his position on the ground, where he seemed to be content to stay and enjoy the rock digging into his spleen.

"I'd also like to point out, if ya don't mind." He continued, rasing a finger and looking towards the muscular man that had been shouting pretty much up until now. "I think he was using lethal techniques on a teammate... well, lethal to both of us really. No offense... whatever your name is."

Damn it he'd already forgot

"But with you slicing yourself up like that in the field? I can't really imagine a mission we'd have where you don't almost die... y'know... with the whole stabbing yourself in the throat thing."

That's when Saneda paused for several seconds.

"...Are we sure he's even alive right now?"
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Ichiro wrapped his scarf back up around his neck and mouth. His self inflicted injures had already sealed up, he was only bleeding from the shuriken wounds and even those closed shortly after he woke up.

"It's my clan's kekkai genkai."
Back to top Go down
Eail

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:09 pm

"And my clan gets super cool special swirly eyes, neat, we both have Kekkai Genaki. Doesn't change the fact of what I just said y'know." Saneda commented from his position of still being on the ground
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Ichiro stood up, putting his hood up as well. "The fact you're alive to say it changes it."
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:20 am

Hiroki hearing enough of their stubborn bickering, "FEEL MY FIST OF LOVE!"

He punches both of his injured Genin atop their heads knocking them both down.

Fired up from this he looks at Hiryu wildly now, "DON'T THINK YOU GET OFF SCOTT FREE!!!"

He punches him atop his head as well, knocking him unconscious.

Leaving Hiryu in the care of his two comrades he walks off whistling a tune, "I'll see you all tomorrow for our first official mission!!!"

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Meeting [Complete]   Team 8 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Meeting [Complete]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2