Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hadachi

Hadachi

Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]   Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:39 am

Name: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot
Description: The Mizukage is very fond of smoking, and is never seen without his pipe, however he only smokes a certain plant found in the driest islands in the Land of Water. Recently his supply of this plant, the Whispering Whiteroot (So named because during pollination season, inhaling its pollen can make people have auditory hallucinations), has run rather low.
Post Requirement: 4 posts each
Goal: Travel to Sasayaku Tobichi and gather plants from the cliffside.

Solo Mission
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]   Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:40 am

Already informed of the details regarding this mission, Hadachi Futenken gathered his supplies, equipped his attire and left his tiny apartment behind. He walked through a crowd, unintentionally hearing the conversation from two young ninjas, who seemed to be genins:

"...but it's really anoying, don't ya think?"

"Oh yeah, I've always hated this damn mist, all around, all the time." he spat on the floor, intently.

Hadachi kept walking, "Hate is a strong word, I wouldn't waste it on that...", he thought to himself on a somber note. After a few hours of walking through the rocky fields and the mist that surrounded them, he found who he was looking for; a ferryman whom he knew.

Last edited by Hadachi on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]   Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:41 am

Hadachi Futenken aproached the ferryman with a hint of a smile; he never was much for smiling. The man was old and skinny, but tough and with a sharp mind. His sedge hat dripped with a few drops of rain, as he welcomed the teenager with a toothless grin:

"Here to keep me company again, child? I do enjoy our conversations."

"Not this time, Dojima, I need you to take me somewhere, I have the money." he exented his right arm, on his palm, enough to pay for the ferry.

The old man grabbed his own hat instead, "No need, Hadachi. Where to?" his old hands shook the hat, flinging the last of the drops out of it.

Hadachi put the money back in his pocket, "Sasayaku Tobichi."

"Let us go, then, child."
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]   Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:42 am

The trip was quiet and peacefull. The sound of the paddle sinking in on water was relaxing, Hadachi thought. Seeing his reflection on the water made him remember the deathmatch that took place for his promotion to genin; as the paddle moved, his face would distort on the surface, he wondered then, if he was still the same.

Almost as if reading Hadachi's thought, "Your mother and father were good people." the ferryman broke the silence.

"I barely remember them, to be honest." the teenager said without sadness, but if as trying to remember.

Adjusting his hat, Dojima continued; "They didn't start that caravan business just out of profit or survival, mind you." a cough broke out.

Hadachi wondered, "Then why did they start it?" he asked, curious.

A few seconds of silence seemed to freeze over the whole scenary, "To help people, son."
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]   Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:44 am

They reached a rocky cliff, and as the ferryman pointed, he said:

"Here we are."

Hadachi stood up and looked towards the top of it. "Thank you, I'll be back in a moment." he let his supply bag on the boat.

Hadachi Futenken flexed his legs, and jumped for the cliffside; the boat shook abruptly but Dojima knew how to stand as to avoid the ride from losing balance. The teenager felt the texture of wet rocks as he clawed one of them, not letting go, he began his climb.

Near the top of the cliffside, he looked down towards the water; "Ninjas learn to walk and run on water and walls... but it isn't so bad to do it the normal way." he jumped towards the top, his feet landed on dry grass.

The genin was surprised by how dry the terrain was here, even though he knew it beforehand from the mission debrief. "This is the place, no doubt." he thought as he looked around for the plant, for the first time in this assignment, he thought about the Mizukage, he had a bitter expression on his face; "A trial is not enough of a good reason to kill your own soldiers." he pondered.

The sun was setting by the time he found the plants, "Maybe if I become a Jonin, I can change his mind..." he thought, it was not a good plan, but it was something for now, at least. The teenager filled a few small boxes with all he could find, and went back to the boat.

"Are you done?" the ferryman said, patiently.

Hadachi nodded, "With this mission, yes. But for the people of the mist village, it's just the beginning." he said with fire in his eyes.

[EXIT] @Vorcha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]   Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gather the Whispering Whiteroot [Complete]
Page 1 of 1