Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Osamu Hokotai (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorcha
Vorcha

Osamu Hokotai (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Osamu Hokotai (Approved) Osamu10

Name: Osamu (Logical, Ruler) Hokotai
Clan: Hokotai
Village: Sand

Specialty: Ninjutsu
Elements: Wind

Appearance: 5'2", Copper eyes, pale skin, brown hair. Left arm is a prosthetic puppet limb.
Personality: Mischievous, wants to be the next Kazekage.
History: Osamu was born to the Hokotai clan after its culling during The Great War, part of the new generation. When he was seven, he lost his arm working on a paper bomb for a combat puppet. Thanks to his Clan's Genso-shi, he was able to adapt to the limb as if he never lost it in the first place. He continued his academy training like normal, graduating as a genin at the age of 10 like most members of his clan.

Last edited by Vorcha on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Quote :

Elements: Suna (Wind)

Appearance: 5'2", Copper eyes, pale skin, brown hair. Left arm is a prosthetic puppet limb.
History: Osamu was born to the Hokotai clan after its culling during The Great War, part of the new generation. When he was seven, he lost his arm working on a paper bomb for a combat puppet. Thanks to his Clan's Genso-shi, he was able to adapt to the limb as if he never lost it in the first place. He continued his academy training like normal, graduating as a genin at the age of 10 like most members of his clan.

Approved
Back to top Go down
skillex67

skillex67

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Quick nit pick, Doesn't Suna mean sand and Kaze mean wind?
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Suna/Kaze/Wind/Sand/Wind Country

Sunagakure is technically the name of the village
Located in the Country of Wind

Konohagakure is the Leaf village
Located in Country of Fire

Idk Oda is weird ahaha
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:46 pm

I copied it from the forum's element section of the character sheet.
Back to top Go down
skillex67

skillex67

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Fair enough just wondering because Sand and Wind are different elements.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Oh I see what you're saying now, yeah I overlooked that. I don't think he means sand element, I think he wants wind element. If that's the case I can edit so no confusion. Can you confirm? @Vorcha
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Yeah I meant the wind Element, which is Kaze, but on the list you guys called Suna Wind
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Quote :

Elements: Wind

I made the edit for you to reflect changes Approved
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Vorcha wrote:
Yeah I meant the wind Element, which is Kaze, but on the list you guys called Suna Wind

Which list?
Back to top Go down
Vorcha
Vorcha

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:21 pm

The list appears to have been edited since a little before the thing was called out, sorry I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osamu Hokotai (Approved)   Osamu Hokotai (Approved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Osamu Hokotai (Approved)
Page 1 of 1