Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG

A free world Naruto forum based RPG. Open to anyone who is interested in playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team 11 Meeting [Complete]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:17 pm

~Where did that brat with the red hair go?~

The smoke clears out in the field and he ponders once again.

~Where did they all go?~
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:41 am

Once the smoke clears and Icy sees the dog she uses Ice launch and also Ice Clone Jutsu

using the ice launch as a boost for speed and the then grabs the hands of the ice clone and throws it at the ninja dog using the force of the ice launch to make it move even faster.

"dodge this you stupid dog!"
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 3:08 pm

The dog digs underneath the ground successfully avoiding your attack!

"That was a good move, very resourceful young lady!"

"But if your going to catch me try talking out a plan with your team!"
Back to top Go down
H09le$$soUL

H09le$$soUL

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Aka comes back with 5 Steak skewers and sits at the training field, Screaming so everyone can hear him "EVERYONE, COME AND GET A SKEWER, EVEN SENSEI AND HERMES" Eating one himself while waiting for a reaction
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Satomi sensei is quietly observing his Genin and Hermes remains hidden underground. You can tell that neither of them are interested in the Steak Skewers. Atleast for right now.

Hermes voice echoes in your head ~"But if your going to catch me try talking out a plan with your team!"~
Back to top Go down
GajeelRedfox13

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Ketsueki sends out a Insect Clone to grab the dog from behind as the effects of Insect Jamming continue
Back to top Go down
skryi

skryi

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Icy notices Ketsueki's insect clone and Decides to follow up on It's attempt to grab the dog

She she use's a Transformation Technique to transform into one of the insects in his insect clone and wait for the right time to surprise the dog.
Back to top Go down
Shimura
Admin
Shimura

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Hermes just inhales some air and blows the insect clone away from him. It breaks and Akira is covered in bugs!

Satomi steps in, "Alright, I've seen enough!" He takes a puff on his cigarette.

"No communication, no coordination, completely free lancing the whole time each of you."

"On the battlefield freelancing gets you killed, and you will find yourself a grave fast. Believe it."

The sensei tucks his book away and lights another cigarette. "I guess if you have no teamwork, its just something that we will need to work on...and I hate work..."

He stands ready, "Come at me with everything you've got, and I want you to work together."

The trio train with their sensei for the remainder of the afternoon and work on their teamwork. Hopefully they would walk away with a lesson learned.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 11 Meeting [Complete]   Team 11 Meeting [Complete] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 11 Meeting [Complete]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2